🔞 jc

summary : johnny cade can never resist seeing you in a little black dress. someone please tell him to bless up thnx

++ : bit of smut 🤧 ,, gender neutral ish ?

as you twirl around in the little black dress of yours, you wonder if it is way too much for the party you are going to with johnny later on in the day

as you twirl around in the little black dress of yours, you wonder if it is way too much for the party you are going to with johnny later on in the day. you hear faint steps behind you, and when your turn around to see who it was, you were faced with the dark brown eyes that you love so much. he blinked once, before looking you up and down. he looked like he was going to devour you, or take you in like you were his last meal.

the black dress was like a message to
him, and he was getting the catch.

" how do i look, johnny? is it too much?
should i add a coat with this outfit or— "

he quickly cut you off with a heated kiss. normally, chaste kisses with johnny were always a must. but this time, something in him switched.

he turned you around to face the body mirror
in front of you, his lips trailing down your neck and placing more rough kisses along the way.

" the things i want to do to you, doll.. it's unbelievable. m-may i?" he asks as he fiddled with the zipper of your dress. you were hesitant, since the party was an event that you were wanting to go to without being late, but johnny just looked so good at the moment. his lips were soft and wet, and his eyes showed that he wanted it more than you did. you let out a soft giggle, before sending him a nod.

after sending you a soft and gentle smile, johnny pulled down the zipper and his smile
quickly turned into a smirk when he saw the lingerie you were wearing under it. he pushed you onto the bed and hovered on top of you, muttering all of the filthy things he was going to do to you.

each time you would moan, his hand rubbed faster and faster onto the spot you needed him the most. the night carried on with your moans and whines for him to continue, and he never failed to satisfy you even more.