my bad ✄ johnny cade

[Requested by creepyjinxxyphangirl]

❂❂❂

You decided to visit Johnny at the lot, since he's always there alone.

First, it started off with just talking.. but then, it ended up with the both of you playing a competitive game of football.

You were about to catch the ball until it flew to your lip, causing a bruise.

Johnny immediately ran over to you.

"Oh my, are you okay? I'm sorry! This is my fault. I know, I'm a horrible person!" He practically blames himself while looking away.

"Johnny!" You giggle. "This isn't your fault, it's just a tiny bruise with a few drops of blood."

He shrugs and gently wipes the blood off your lips. "I'm gonna make the bruise feel better." He says, before lightly placing his lips onto yours.

You were in shock. Johnny was your crush since-- well, forever. As soon as he did that, you kissed him back lovingly, but you pulled away quick.

He leaned his forehead against yours and looked into your eyes.

After a minute full of silence, you heard him speak up.

"Samara.. I-I really like y-you.." He says, shyly. You smile at him and kiss his nose. "Oh Johnny.. I really like you too."

He blushes deeply and glances around. "Feelin' better enough to play another round?" He wraps an arm around your shoulder.

"The real question is.. are you feeling better enough for me to kick your ass?" You narrow your eyes at him.

He laughs and tackles you, along with tickling you.

º
i hope you liked it!