#6 - note he leaves for you

darry:
"Y/N, you left my lunch back at the house. It's okay though. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I love you with all my heart and I could never find anyone better than you.
Love, Darry."

two-bit:
"Hey baby. I saw a beautiful Mickey and Minnie shirt today. You know me, so, I bought it. Funny, right? I want you to always be mine, no matter what. Whether you're single or not, you'll always belong to me. I have so much love for you baby, you don't even know.
- Two-Bit."

dally:
"You know I'm not the type to write you these lovey dovey things, but damn, I can't get you off my mind. It's like you're stuck inside my head or something; I don't know. Have a good day, doll.
-Dally."

steve:
"I've finished up that car I was telling you about. Lemme tell ya, it's sound is so pretty. As a matter of fact, that doesn't matter right now. I couldn't of been motivated without you. Glory, I thought I was gonna work on that car forever. Thanks to you, I don't have to worry about coming home late and missing out on your kisses and hugs. I love you - Steve."

sodapop:
"As I am writing this, I'm thinking about you every second of my life. Hell, if I had a coin for everytime I thought about you, I would be rich. I love and miss you darling. I'll see you soon.
- Sodapop Curtis."

johnny:
"Y/N, hi. I know you got grounded for sneaking out and all, but it won't stop me from seeing you. You also can't talk to me as much, which makes me very upset. I look forward to sneaking glances at you at school or even in the streets.
-Johnny."

ponyboy:
"My dearest Y/N,
how're ya doing baby? I can't wait to see you after school. It's like hell without having you in my arms. I love you, babygirl.
Much love - Ponyboy."

º
I'M SORRY IF THESE
ARE CRINGEY LMAO