too sick ✄ dallas winston

[Requested by itz_audreyduh]

❂❂❂

Dallas walks into your apartment a coughing and sneezing mess. You raise an eyebrow as you walk over to him. He quickly acts fine as he shuts the door behind him.

"Hey doll, what're ya up to?" He says, facing the wall. You furrow your eyebrows, before turning him around to face you.

His nose was red, and he looked like he didn't sleep in days. "Are you sick?" You ask, his eyes slightly widening.

"Sick? Hell no, you know I'm not about that, baby. Oh, and it's cold outside and I would like to use your thighs as earmuffs." He laughs it off. He plops onto the couch, meanwhile you go into the kitchen to grab some medicine.

When you walk back to the living room with the medicine in your hands, he jumps up and heads for the door.

"Quit your shit, Dallas! This will make you feel better. Until then, if you're not taking the medicine that means you aren't getting kisses or anything more until you aren't sick." You place your hands on your hips.

He sighs, before sitting back down. You walk over to him and hand him the medicine. He takes it and pops some pills into his mouth, before swallowing it with the water. He groans as you walk into your room and grab a blanket.

You walk back into the living room and to your surprise, he's fast asleep. You giggle to yourself, before laying next to him and covering you and him with the blanket.

"Na-night, baby." You kiss his cheek, before closing your eyes and dozing off.

º
hi, i'm sorry for lacking.
i have been feeling ill.
happy new years eve!