sunkissed princess ✄ greaser gang

[requested! siriuslycollins]

❂❂❂

"Man, this place really is beautiful." Steve comments as him, Sodapop and Ponyboy were exploring the beautiful city.

They were coming close to a stop (in which they would return home from their small walk) when they heard a loud cry and yelp of help.

Out of curiosity, the three boys took off running to the noise, in hopes that a party that was near.

"Let go of me, pa! I did nothing wrong!" They watched as a beautiful, brown skinned girl in a dress was being dragged along the street with a white man pulling at her elbow.

"Ma says no church service for me today, let me be!" She finally pulls away, a big huff coming out of her lips.

She straightened her dress and patted her hair, before pouting at her father.

The boys gasped as they saw the queen walking towards them.

"Now, now Y/N. Don't snap at your father like that. Or else the townspeople will find you as a young diva instead of a princess." The dark colored queen spoke, her arm wrapped around her husband's.

"Okay, ma. I apologize. Now, if you will excuse me, I promised the market that I would help sell cucumbers for their sale." Princess Y/N said as she walked down the street and towards the little tents of markets.

Sodapop, Steve, and Ponyboy watched as their mouths fell open. They have never seen such beauty before, especially since the princess wasn't a color that they have seen before.

Did they feel different about her? Yes. Was it about her color? Hell no.

As Y/N walked past the trio, her eyes couldn't leave them. She thought they were pretty cute, but she also thought that they were dangerous. "May I ask what you boys want?" She asked them out of curiosity.

"Us? Oh, nothing. You see-"

As Ponyboy was speaking, Darry came storming at them like an angry mother.

"Ponyboy, Sodapop, Steve! Where the hell have you boys been and what did I tell you about running off! Oh I outta-" He was about to continue, but Two-Bit nudged him to shut him up.

When Darry realized he was standing in front of the princess, he quickly told the others to bow in respect.

"Uh? She ain't anything special. Well, not yet." Dallas sent her a wink as he smiled smugly.

"Well, I'm not a dickrider, baby." The princess patted his chest, before looking at the rest of the so called gang.

She counted seven, which caused her to pout. She wouldn't be able to memorize their names all so quickly.

"I'm Darrel Curtis and these weebos are my family. Please, excuse our bad behavior. I haven't taught them well enough."

Y/N laughs and shakes her head. "Hey, it's okay. I'm just surprised you guys haven't sent me a look."

"A look?" Johnny piped in.

"Yeah, a look. Since I'm a person of color, it's great to see other races communicating with me instead of giving me ugly looks."

"Heh," Johnny chuckled. "These guys are nice. Look at me, I'm like you and they haven't done wrong to me since I've first met them. They're your friends."

"Friends?" Y/N questioned. "I've never had some friends before. They all betray me."

"Well, we're your friends now. Call us greasers and we'll be right by your side." Two-Bit chuckles as he wrapped an arm around Y/N's shoulder.

º
my wattpad is hella slow so im sorry for any mistakes!