prom ✄ johnny cade

❂❂❂

❂❂❂

It was the day of the prom, one of your worst, yet favorite, days. This year, your prom date was chosen by your bestfriend, Ponyboy.

You begged to Ponyboy that he didn't choose someone horrible, or someone that wasn't a douche.

"My buddy Johnny could use a date for the prom," He smiled from ear to ear.

You remembered who Johnny was, since you've met him a couple of times before. You always thought that he was an adorable and charming boy; you have also compared him to a lost puppy at times.

"I'll get him all cleaned up and I'll also get him a clean shirt and some new pants, it'll be fun." He smiles.

You giggle, before nodding. "Alright, tell Johnny to be at my house by 7."

Ponyboy nods, before going off to tell Johnny everything.

Hours have passed and you were at your home, getting all dolled up for the prom.

After you have finished, you heard a soft knock on your door. You went to the door and opened it.

There stood Johnny in his nice buttoned up shirt, with some black dress pants and shoes.

Once he seen you in your dress, his eyes widen and his jaw dropped. "Wow," He mutters. "You're drop dead gorgeous." He whispers.

You blush like crazy, before going up to him and hugging him close.

The prom night was spent with many laughs and hugs, along with a few slow dances.

º
this is so short im sorry!