jealous yet so in love ✄ sodapop curtis

[Requested by Officially_bree]

❂❂❂

You have finally arrived in Tulsa, after a long trip with your family. You told Soda you would come back a day later than you actually were. You wanted to surprise him, since you and him were best friends.

When you entered the DX, he was half asleep (while leaning on the counter). You giggle softly and quietly walk up to him.

"BOO!" You yell in his ear. Sodapop jumps and almost loses his balance. Along with his scream, there was a loud bang in the background, meaning Steve hit his head on the hood of the car.

It took a few seconds before Soda recognized you. "Cali! You're back!" He smiled at you and pulled you in for a hug.

You both talked about how you missed each other, along with giving each other cute compliments.

After a while, Steve came up behind you and pulled you in for a big hug. He told you how much he missed you as well.

Soda's face turned from being happy to becoming extremely jealous. He walked out of the DX, with a small frown on his face. You sighed and pulled away from Steve, following after Soda.

You soon catched up to him, knowing he was probably hurt.

"Yknow, you and Steve would be-- cute together." He says, kicking a few rocks.

You shake your head. "I don't want Steve. I want somebody else."

"Who would that be?" He mumbles as his frown becomes even bigger.

"You. That would be you," You look up at him.

His frown turned into a wide smile. He pulled you closer and leaned in. "I want you too, doll. I've always wanted you." He says, before pulling you into a kiss.

º
TYSM FOR
3K WTFF