can't help falling in love ✄ sodapop curtis

[Requested by curtisdarling]

❂❂❂

"Alright kiddos. Get out of this car and go get some dinner while I get gas." Darry insisted as he pulled over at a diner. You and the rest of the gang got out and walked into the diner as Darry took off to a near gas station.

You all walked in and sat in a booth, meanwhile the people on stage were singing. They were doing karaoke, and you wanted to join in on the fun.

You stood up and walked over to the people who run the karaoke machine and told them the song you were going to sing.

You walked on stage and looked over at the gang, then back at the audience. You hesitated, before speaking into the microphone.

"Hi, I'm Leilani and I will be singing Cant Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley.." You looked over at the gang once again and smiled at Soda. "This is actually dedicated to, a very good friend of mine, Sodapop Curtis."

You also smiled at Ponyboy, since he encouraged you to spill out your feelings to Soda.

As the music began to play, you took a deep breath as the memories of you and Soda flooded your brain.

Wise men say, only fools rush in

You remembered the time you and Soda met. It was spectacular, since he caught your eye at first sight.

But I can't help, falling in love with you

As you and Soda continued to talk, you fell more in love with him.

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you

You knew it was wrong to fall in love with your bestfriend's brother, but when you were around Soda, he made you feel so alive.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea
Darling so it goes, somethings are meant to be..

After the incident with Sandy happened, you knew Soda wouldn't be the same. You knew he wouldn't open up his heart to you, which broke you even more.

Take my hand, take my whole life too

You loved him so much that you would take a bullet for him. You only wanted his love.

For I can't help falling in love with you

You just loved Soda. You didn't care what anyone thought, you were just so in love with him.

After you finished the song, you hopped off the stage and walked over to the gang.

They were all speechless, including Soda. He stood up and walked over to you, before pulling you into a small kiss. "Darling, you don't know how long I've wanted to hear those words come out of your mouth." He said as he caressed your cheek.