hey mama ✄ two-bit mathews

❂❂❂

❂❂❂

You dance along to the music, your skirt moving along with your hips. You giggle with your drink in your hand, the music controlling your body and mind.

You feel a light, yet deep, voice near your ear, telling you to stop dancing and drink more.

"Mhh," You say, sipping some more of your whiskey.

"Woah, there," You hear another voice say, but this time, it was more realistic and manly.

"Hm?" You reply. You turn to the mysterious man and immediately, you are blinded by his handsome features.

"Darling," the man whistles at you. "Eyes up here."

You shyly look up at him, which caused the fast eye contact. "Oh, sorry." You gulp.

"So, what's the gag this time? Already forgetting who I am, miss Y/N?" He stepped closer to you, a smirk growing onto his face.

"M-me?" You stutter due to the intense feeling. It's obvious to him that you were drunk as hell, and you were also a bit stubborn.

"Mm, nevermind. Call me, I think you're real cute." He winks when he begins to place a paper in your hand.

As he walked away, you looked down at the piece of paper, before looking back up and noticing he was out of site.

º
I SAID I WOULD BE MORE ACTIVE I'M SORRY BUT I LET MY GUARD DOWN AND KPOP HAS BEEN KEEPING ME BUSY AS HELL // HI I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH