screw me over ✄ dallas winston

[requested!-OfficKenzieZ]

❂❂❂

You looked down at the small pregnancy test in your hand with a wide smile plastered on your face.

Today was the day that you were going to tell Dallas that he was the father of your unborn baby.

You were quiet nervous, due to the fact of Dallas always having something to do. You thought about secretly coming over, but knowing how much Dallas hates surprises, you wanted to get back at him for being absent lately.

As you walked into Bucks, you were caught off guard by the whole place smelling like plain alcohol and smoke.

You quickly hurried up the stairs, in fear of the smell doing harm to your unborn baby.

When you reached the rooms, you sighed in relief as you leaned on the worn down walls.

You excitedly walked to Dal's room, digging in your pocket for the pregnancy test as you did so.

You opened the door and before you could speak, you were faced with a horny Dallas kissing a brunette female in front of you.

The female quickly left after being caught, leaving a speechless and scared Dallas on the bed.

You looked at him with a hurt expression on your face. Tears came running down your cheeks as you searched for words to say.

"Darling, I-" He tried speaking to you, but he had no hope. He knew he messed up bad.

"Save it for your next whore, Dallas. Maybe she won't be a burden to you." You spat out, before throwing the pregnancy test straight at his face.

You threw a couple light objects at him, before turning on your heel and walking off.

From afar, you heard loud punches being thrown at the wall and things being thrown around his room.

You knew he was sorry, but you couldn't forgive him from then on.

º
i was supa busy but i am now working on finishing these imagines :) go leave a request!