stay with me ✄ steve randle

[Requested by Jtboccardo ++ pretend he's not bloody/messy in this gif. i couldn't find a perfect gif to match your imagine ): ]

 i couldn't find a perfect gif to match your imagine ): ]

❂❂❂

You tumble on your bed, cleary frustrated. You were missing the hell outta your boyfriend, since he has been busy the past two days with his part-time job at the DX. He has taken over Sodapop's shift twice, since he knew Soda was feeling ill.

You were just about to fall asleep, when you heard ruffling noises outside your window. You were about to check out what/who it was, until a smiley Steve popped out. "Hey darlin'," He says, jumping onto your bed.

You quickly shushed him, due to your parents being home and you didn't want them hearing Steve.

"Hey," You whisper. "I missed you." You frown, crawling under the covers.

He crawls under the covers as well, pulling you close to him. "I missed you more, darling. But, Sodapop is getting better so he's back to working."

You smiled, then snuggled into his chest. After you did, you placed a small kiss on his lips.

The both of you shared a few more final kisses, along with cuddles, throughout the night.

º
do any of my readers stan bts?? if you do, who's your fav? mine is v!!