tell you now, show you later ✄ dallas winston

[requested!boiitslaila24]

❂❂❂

"Shut it Pone, the movie is starting!" Johnny whines as he scolds Ponyboy for his loud whispering.

You snuggle up to Dallas as he held you close. It surprised you that Dallas was being so touchy in front of the gang, since he's always only had one arm wrapped around you.

Halfway through the movie, Sodapop pauses the movie. "Hey, can we get snacks? I'm starving."

They all nod in agreement, causing the lights to turn on.

"Hurry!" You say, impatient to watch the next part. "The good part was coming up."

"That's not gonna be the only good thing coming tonight, sweetheart." Dallas whispered into your ear.

Your eyes soon widened and not a moment passed by before your cheeks began heating up.

The gang all took their spots and were about to turn the lights off, before Darry began speaking. "Are you okay, Laila? Is it too hot in here?"

You gulp. "No.. why do you ask?"

"Oh, because, your face is red." He points out, causing the others turn to you.

You silently curse under your breath as Dallas repeats the same thing he whispered into your ear.

"What're ya telling her, Dal?" Two-Bit smirks as he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing. I'm just letting her know that she should prepare her pretty little bum for tonight." Dallas spoke with a smirk on his face.

The gang soon erupted into loud laughing and chants.

After a while, Darry calmed them down.

"That's enough," Darry crossed his arms. "Why don't you two head home and come back tomorrow?"

Dallas grins as soon as his face brightens up. "Good idea," He lifts you up and throws you over his shoulder, soon carrying you out of the Curtis house.

'Thanks, superman!' Was all Darry heard before the laughing and chants began once again.

º

i hit you with that 'double update in the same hour' foool