[REQUESTED] childish ✄ dallas winston

❂❂❂ kaixxynn

❂❂❂ kaixxynn

"Why are you acting like a kid all of a sudden?!" Dallas shouts out at you, making you flinch.

"I'm acting like a kid?! You're the one upset over the fact that I was hanging out with my old buddy from school!" You cross your arms. "It's not my fault that you're so sensitive over it."

The two of you go back and forth, continuing to insult each other, until Dallas has had enough. He pinned you up against the wall and trapped you with his own body.

"Dallas, stop. Don't do something you're gonna regret." You say, struggling to get out of his grip.

"Just shut up for once!" He growls, punching the spot on the wall that was near your head.

You gasp, causing silence between the both of you. "Dallas.. stop it. Please? Your knuckles are bleeding."

He lets go of you, turning his back to you. "I'm leaving, I dont want to do this anymore."

You furrow your eyebrows, laughing quietly to yourself. "You can't be serious. You're leaving, over nothing?"

"I can't be with someone who acts like a complete baby." He grabs his leather jacket, slowly sliding it on. "I'll be back to pick my things up in the morning."

And with that, he left you alone in your small apartment on that cold and dark night.

º
i spend so many hours on yt omfg