S

Finns POV

"UGH I can't fall asleep!" I whisper yell to myself. I turn over and check the time. It reads 2:37am. It's the summer so it doesn't matter what time I go to sleep but I feel exhausted. I think of what to do when suddenly a thought pops into my mind. "Jack!" I whisper yell again. Of course my best friend jack. He would come over at the drop of a hat. I grab my phone and text jack.

Finny: hey jack. Can't sleep wanna come over?

Angrypigeon: ya sure just lemme get my stuff :)

Finny: :)

Jacks POV

it's 2:37am and I cannot sleep like legit can't sleep. It's so frustrating. I'm thinking of how nice hot chocolate sounds when I here my phone go off. I look and it's a text message from Finn. I smile to myself. Finn has been my best friend since preschool. We practically grew up in matching cribs together. I quickly type a response.

Finny: hey jack. Can't sleep wanna come over?

Angrypigeon: ya sure just lemme get my stuff :)

Finny: :)

I put my phone down and start packing my bag. After I pack everything I need I silently open my window and hop out.

Finns POV

I lie back on my bed and wait for jack when I hear a noise at the window. I look and I see jack knocking on the glass. I get up and hurry to open the window. He climbs in and his foot gets caught on the window sill. He starts to fall forward and I catch him just in time. Our faces are super close now and I'm just staring at jack. I don't know what to do until jack mutters a small "thank you" and breaks away from me. His face is as red as a tomato or maybe it's just my imagination. He sits on my bed and I sit next to him.

Jacks POV
On my way in Finns room through his window my foot got caught and I started to fall. Finn had to catch me and it was so embarrassing. I mean he didn't have to but he did. That was nice. I walk over to his bed and gingerly sit down on the edge. Finn quickly follows and takes a seat next to me. I can see him glancing at me out of the corner of my eye. I don't really know what to do next when I hear Finn say "Hey uh I have a new video game that you would probably like." I turn to look at him and say " hell ya!" Finn chuckles and put his hand to his lips to indicate that I need to be quiet. For some reason I find myself staring at his lips for awhile. They look so soft and warm an- woah! Stop jack snap out of it!I watch as Finn grabs the game controllers and puts the game in. I take a seat in his red beanbag and Finn sits in the black one beside me. He hands me a game controller and I just look at him clueless. "You don't know how to play, do you?" Finn asks me smiling. "No" I mutter a bit embarrassed. "Well that's ok I'll just teach you." Finn gives me a reassuring smile.