E

Finns POV

This group of kids I kinda hang out with we're going to this dumbass dance together. When they invited me to go I wanted to decline but I felt like I couldn't. They're nice and all but they are nothing like my old friends. We're sitting at a table talking. Well everyone except for me. I don't really like talking in this group. The only person I talk to here is Sophia. She's the nicest and most humble out of all of them. Eventually everyone else in the group paired off with someone so me and Sophia were left alone. We started talking about random things. I heard the door to the cafeteria open and I thought nothing of it, until I heard an all to familiar laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacks POV

My friends Wyatt and Jaeden wanted to go to this dance and honestly I don't care. I would be fine going and I would be fine not going. A week before the dance Jaeden and Wyatt had taken me to the mall, to pick out a tux. Jaeden and Wyatt are boyfriends and honestly they have become my second set of parents. They take care of me and make sure everything is in order. At the mall I had picked out a blue tux with black art on it. Jaeden said it was pretty, and Wyatt said it looked nice so I got it. Wyatt pushes open the door with Jaeden right next to him. They walk in holding hands and start walking to a table. I walk through the doors and quickly follow them until I hear an all to familiar voice. My stomach gets all bubbly when I realize who it is, but quickly settles after I remember what happened between us. Jaeden comes and picks me up plopping me down in a seat. I giggle as he briefly tickles me. Eventually Jaeden leaves to go to the bathroom and I'm left alone with Wyatt. He gives me a smirk and I give him a questioning look back. "You still like Finn?" He asks with a smirk plastered on his face. Yes I had told Jaeden and Wyatt everything about the whole me and Finn situation. "Wha- uh no. You said that not me." I say in a barely audible mumble. He raises his eyebrows as he sits back in his chair. A couple of minutes later Wyatt slams his hands down on the table startling me, from staring at Finn. I look over at him to see him waving his hands in the air and talking. "That's it jack! If you won't go to him I'll make you." He says giving me a mischievous look. "Wait what are you doi-" But before the question leaves my mouth Wyatt has me off the chair and on the dance floor. I look across and see a short haired girl pushing Finn out into the dance floor as well. And then it hits me. Wyatts pushing me to Finn. I try to turn around and pry wyatts hands off me but they won't budge. Instead he just keeps pushing me and Finn and I keep getting closer. The short haired girl keeps pushing Finn and soon enough we're together in the middle of the dance floor. I watch as the girl and Wyatt scurry away from us back to Wyatts  table. There's awkward tension in the air and we keep darting our eyes away from each other. Finn speaks up first. "Uh hey jack, erm I'm really sorry." He says while nibbling on his bottom lip. I know Finn well enough to know the only time he does that is when he's super nervous. He realizes what he's doing and quickly stops. "Uh nah it was my fault but I h-hope we can get over this and be friends again?" I ask giving him a small smile. "Of course." He says returning the smile. Play the song now. Ya this will kinda be like st season 2 :) At that moment a slow song starts to play. Everyone starts dancing and me and Finn just kinda stand there. All of a sudden he looks into my eyes and takes a step closer to me.

Finns POV

"Do you wanna dance?" I ask jack bluntly trying to hide how nervous I am. " I don't know how." He says slowly. I can tell he's embarrassed. "I don't either." I say shrugging. "Wanna figure it out?" He nods his head and I grab his soft hands and place them on my shoulders. I place mine gently around his small waist. Even in the dim light I can see that his cheeks are bright red. "Uh jack? You can step closer to me ya know." I say tossing my head in his direction. He takes a small step closer. " a little more." He takes an even smaller step. " uh a little bit more." He takes one final step towards me. Now our chests are practically touching. "That's better right?" I ask and he gives me a small nod not looking at me once. I lift his chin up with my hand. "Jack don't be embarrassed." I say softly. He gulps and quickly says " What? I'm not nervous, Your the nervous one. Why would I be nervous? That's ridicu-" to stop him from rambling anymore I cut him off with a kiss. It's short and sweet but when I pull away and see that jacks face is red, I can tell he enjoyed it to. He gives me a big toothy smile and I return it. He rests his head on my shoulder.

Yay!