E

Jacks POV

When jaeden and Wyatt had taken me home they wanted to stay, but I insisted I was fine. Well I wasn't. The second they were out the door I had myself locked in my room crying. We only have a week before school starts and I haven't gotten any supplies at all, I realize. I grab my phone and throw on a sweatshirt. As I leave my house I think about how this is good. I'm getting out. Not letting that douchebag control me or my feelings. I smile to myself and grab my skateboard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get to the store I walk all the way through it until I reach the back. When I get there I see a boy around my age looking for a backpack. I turn the other way to the pencils. After I've gotten around half of the things I need I make my way over to the backpack section. I start backing up when I feel something soft hit me. I start to fall until a pair of warm hands lift me up. I look into the eyes of the boy who was standing by the backpacks. He has beautiful green eyes and light brown hair. He's a little taller than me but still small. "You okay?" He asks and I realize I've been zoning out. "Uh yeah I'm fine." "I can't pick out the right backpack they all just I don't know. They're not doing it for me." The boy says looking up at the many backpacks. "Oh I'm so sorry my names Noah." He sticks out a hand for me to shake and I gladly shake it. " I'm jack." I say dropping my hand. He looks sad for a second and than recovers by pointing to one. "Well actually I really want that blue one but I'm to short to reach it." He mumbles the last bit. "Hmmm." I say fake scratching my chin. Noah giggles. "Ooh I have an idea!" He Says. A little while later Noah has me perfectly balanced on his shoulders. I reach for the bag and pass it down to Noah, who throws it on the floor. He grabs my hips and lowers me down. "Were you in like the circus or something?"  I ask out of breath from holding my body up there, while Noah look unfazed. He laughs and shakes his head before explaining that he has a lot of sibling who climb all over him. We talk for a while until Noah says. " hey uh I had a really fun time with you today jack." "Do you maybe wanna go out sometime soon?" " I would love too." I respond and see Noah blush. I grab my skateboard and lie it on the floor ready to push off before I hear someone say. " you skateboard too?" It's Noah . " yeah it's super fun." I say and watch as he grabs his own skateboard. His look shiny and clean and has mint coloring. Mine is falling apart and the outside of one of my wheels is off. He must be rich. I always thought it would be cool to have money. We exchange phone numbers and head our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get home I have the biggest smile on my face. I walk upstairs and do a little dance, while smiling like an idiot. I don't know why, but Noah makes me feel so happy. I play some video games for about an hour when I hear my phone ding.

Noah💕: hey jack it's me Noah. I forgot to ask what school you go to?

Jacky💙: I go to Hawkins High. Wbu?

Noah💕: Awesome! That's where I go! Well I have to go help my little brother with homework. Byeeeee

Jacky💙: byeeeee

I lie back in my bed and think about how excited I am to get back to school, and see Noah again.

How was everyone's thanksgiving? <3 ~ author