L

Finns POV

I feel a little bad about what I said to jack, but I don't regret it. Although he did look really upset after he left my roo- shut up Finn! He chose that slut over you that was his choice. I settle down again but I can't get my mind off of jack. I finally get up grab my jacket and head for the door. Right before I'm about to leave I grab my wallet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive at he flower store and end up picking roses. "Who's the lucky lady?" The guy at the front desk asks me. I just avoid eye contact and he goes back to checking me out. After I leave the store I look at the top of the flowers and realize they came with a little red teddy bear. The bouquet also comes with pink ribbon tied around the base. That's jacks favorite color. I smile to myself. When I finally get to jacks house I knock. No answer. I keep knocking until I can't take it anymore. It's so damn cold outside. I grab the door handle and walk inside. I call jacks name and don't hear anything. Must be in his room or out, with that ugh! I have to control myself or I will track her down and kill her. I walk upstairs and when I get to jacks door I hear noises coming from inside. Good, he's home. Otherwise I would have to leave them here and I want to see his reaction. I slowly open the door. My jaw drops.

Jacks POV

I don't care. About Finn. About anything. Other than me and Ellie. She's at my house right now and we're watching a movie on my bed holding hands. We still haven't kissed yet. Even though I have kissed someone before I'm still nervous. That someone being Finn. Ugh! That meanie! I can't believe him! A sour expression makes its way onto my face. Ellie notices and reaches out to touch my face. "Babe are you alright?" I hated when she called me that but I never told her to stop. I'm afraid at what she would say. "Y-yeah I'm fine." I said trying to sound as truthful as I could. "Ya know I know how to make you feel better." She says placing a hand dangerously high on my leg. " uh y-ya know what I-I'm good." I say lightly pushing her hand off. She quickly puts it back and digs her nails into my leg. I scream out in pain but she doesn't care. She keeps digging harder. "Are you going to listen now?" I nod and she releases her grip, but keeps her hand there. " do you not love me Jackie?" She asks fake pouting. Now I'm pissed. Jackie is what Finn always calls me and just because we're not talking right now doesn't mean she can steal the nickname. "Answer me." She says her nails digging into my leg again. Before I can say anything she picks me up and throws me against the wall. "Say it!" I gulp and tears start to form in my eyes. Finn was right. "SAY IT!!" Finn was right. "RIGHT NOW!" Finn was right. All of a sudden I feel something or someone on my lips. Ellie has herself pushed up against me as she kisses me. I start closing my mouth but she still finds a way to kiss me. I can't move and I'm terrified. All of a sudden I hear the door open. I see Finn with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He looks up and his smile turns into a frown. His jaw drops and I finally am able to push Ellie off of me. She smiles and gives me a small wink before getting fully off of me. I see a tear run down Finns cheek and he turns around and walks the way he came.

Finns POV

"Finn!" I hear jack call my name but there is no way I'm turning around after what I just saw. I hear him scream something at Ellie but I'm too out of it to even hear. I pick up the pace and soon I'm walking home in the rain. I start thinking about Finn and all the special times we shared. And now they're all gone. It feels like all of our memories are washed away by the rain. I start to get angry. Frustrated. Annoyed. Pissed. My hands ball into fists as I throw the roses down in anger and start stomping on them. When I feel as if I've done enough I run home. And as soon as my head hits my pillow I start bawling.I don't know what i was doing and why I thought he changed. I guess I was just a fool in.... love?

Jacks POV

After kicking Ellie out of my house I run after Finn. I assumed he is going home so I follow the path to his house. As I walk along the sidewalk I come across something blocking my path. They're Finns roses. I guess he was going to give them to me. But why?
I notice they have a little red bear peeking out of the top and they are wrapped in pink ribbon. Finns the only one who knows my favorite color is pink. It's sort of embarrassing but Finn said he thinks it's cool. That's why I like Finn so much. It's because he's always accepted me. And here I am being with a bitch that is using me for fame and shunning my best friend. A tear runs down my cheek as I realize my mistake. I grab the teddy bear and run home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get home I change into my pjs and wash off the bear. He had been covered in mud after he was left on the sidewalk. I climb into bed still holding onto the little bear. I hug it close to my chest, and for some reason my mind flashes back to the park. When I first had Finn and Ellie meet. I remember Finn screaming at me. Than I realize something. When Finn was screaming at me he said he loved me. Not in the nicest way but he was angry and I was an idiot but that's not the point. He said he loved me. Before I could question it I fell asleep. Cuddling the little bear to my chest.

A long chapter since you guys seem to love this story and I haven't updated recently next chapter coming out tomorrow :)