V

7 months later

Jacks POV

I walk into the cafeteria hand - in - hand with Noah. He's been my boyfriend for the last seven months and two days and I absolutely love him. He convinced me to come to this cheesy school dance,and who could say no to that face? We walk over to a table and I quickly take a seat. My legs feel shaky and I'm a little nervous. "Hey how about I go grab us some punch?" Noah asks rubbing circles onto my back tying to comfort me. "Sure." I say and fake a smile. He walks away and I instantly feel small and vulnerable. Noah comes back a couple minutes later with the punch and I take a sip while Noah gulps the whole thing. We talk for awhile until the dj starts to play some really good songs. "Do ya wanna dance?" He asks booping my nose with his finger. "Sure." I say giggling. He grabs my hand as we make our way to the dance floor. Noah starts dancing wildly trying to get me to laugh which it does. Soon enough where dancing crazily. We bop our heads up and down and jump around. Noah suddenly stops and screams to me over the music. "Hey I'm gonna go get some more punch I'll be right back ok?" "Ok!" I yell back and watch as he swerves and makes his way back through the crowd. I kinda just stand there feeling to awkward to dance alone when I feel something hard bump into me. I look behind me and my eyes go wide. "Finn?" I yell over the music. "Jack?" He looks just as shocked. We smile at each other until Finn speaks up. "You look good." "Same goes to you." He's wearing a black tux and a small black bow tie. I could almost say he looked ho- stop jack you have a boyfriend. "Who did you come here with?" Finn asks breaking me out of my thoughts. "Oh uhm N-Noah." His smile seems to falter for a second and I sort of feel bad. "What about you?" I ask to try and change the subject. " oh just the whole losers gang." He says throwing his head back. I smile and I'm about to go find Noah when a slow song starts to play. Play song now if listening :) I saw Finn glance at me then tilt his head to the floor. "D-do you want to uhm, d-dance?" I nodded as he stepped closer to me. He put his hands lightly on my waist as I laid mine around his neck. I pulled him down slightly since he's so tall and his eyes went wide in shock. "S-sorr-" "no it's fine." He gave me a small smile and stepped closer. At this point our chests were touching. I sharply inhaled and I guess he noticed because he asked "is this ok?" I nodded and bit my lip. He was so close to my face at this point. We swayed for a little until Finn whispered in my ear " You know you look really pretty tonight?" I felt my face grow hot as he pulled away and smiled at me. He started leaning in and so did I.
Skip to end of song

Finns POV

We were getting closer and clo- "jack?" Jack spun around and was met with an angry Noah. "What are you doing?" "N-nothing." Jack sad as I watched his face grow into a pout. "Let's go." And with that Noah grabbed jack arm yanking him forward. "Bye finn." Jack mumbled before he was lead out of the crowd. I looked down at my feet and felt a tear fall from my cheek.