V

Listen to song while reading :)

Finns POV

I just sat there shocked at what jack had asked me. Why did I have to be the one to tell him? What about his parents? Can't they tell him? Ugh! I knew that some of jacks friends made fun of him because he didn't know certain things and I can't stand seeing him get hurt. "Ok well uhm w-where d-do you um want to s-start?" I said tripping over my words. I was super nervous having to tell jack this. "I dunno like uhm m-my friends talked about uh when.. I honestly don't know." He says hanging his head. "Okay well c-can I draw it for you?" I ask hesitantly, "sure!" I get up and grab a pen and some paper and draw a stick figure girl and boy. And that is where our lesson began. I went through everything that well you know....happens. I didn't get much from jack besides the occasional "ew" and disgusted facial expression. In the back of my mind I thought about how I must be crushing him. But this is what jack wanted. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finns POV

"Alright and that's pretty much it." I said sitting back into the couch as an awkward silence falls over us. "That really happens?" "Yup." "Oh. Finn?" "Yes jack?" "When you said that boys can do it but it's different you don't mean..." "what?" "We wouldn't ever do that right Finn?" My eyes get wide and my mouth goes dry. Why would jack ask me this. What the hell? Doe she want t- no! I'm sure he doesn't he's just curious. I clear my throat and begin speaking. " uhm no j-jack we w-wouldn't. Not unless you wanted to.. which you don't  and I don't. So no the answer is no." Jack looks away from me with a sad look in his eyes. "Okay I uh have to go..." he gets up grabs his things and walks out the front door. And I just sit there. Like an idiot.