L

??? POV

I run into the bathroom stall and instantly hug my knees to my chest. A single tear runs down my cheek, and I quickly wipe it away. I hear footsteps coming into the bathroom. I then here the person slam the stall door shut, before hearing loud sobs coming from the boy. After around fifteen minutes I hear the door to the stall unlock and footsteps walking towards the door. I quickly jump up and open the stall door. "Are you okay?" I hear myself say before I can stop myself. The boy turns around and I quickly take note of his beautiful chocolatey brown eyes, and freckles that scatter his face like stars. His lips are rosy and plump and his eyes are puffy and red, considering he had just been crying. He looks me up and down before saying. " why are you in the boys bathroom?" I wasn't expecting that. " well uh." I play with my fingers nervously, as I speak. " Greta and her friends say that I look like a boy because of my short hair, and say I shouldn't be aloud to go into the girls bathroom. Her and her friends block the girls bathroom and punch me whenever I get too close. So I come in here. And I wait for when there are no boys in it. " I say looking up from my feet. He gives me a nod, before turning around and leaving the bathroom.

Sorry?