E

Finns POV

When jack walked out of the bathroom he looked so adorable. He was wearing plane pjs and bunny slippers. "Nice slippers." I smirk. Jack bends down and starts to take them off. "No! No I like them." I say and smile at him he just smiles back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ask jack if he wants to watch a movie and he says yes. I let him pick the movie and he ends up picking star wars. A couple minutes into the movie I leave and and go make pop corn.

Jacks POV
Finn leaves and I feel very vulnerable and cold. Finn makes me feel safe. When Finn returns he has a huge bowl of popcorn and a smile plastered on his face. He sits down and places the bowl of popcorn between us. We start eating the popcorn and the bowl is almost empty now. I go to put my hand back in the bowl but instead I feel something else. It's Finns hand. Finn looks at me and I feel my face heating up and I probably look like a tomato. I quickly pull my hand away and say sorry. I explain I was reaching for the popcorn and he mumbles sorry too and puts they bowl back in between us. When the movie is over we both just stand up awkwardly and don't make eye contact. Damn it jack! I guess I put us in this awkward tension. Finn suggests that we go to bed and I agree. Finn lays on the floor and I ask if he is sure he doesn't want to take the bed and I will sleep on the floor. But he assures me that it's fine.

Finns POV

There is a really awkward silence between us so I just suggest we go to sleep. Jack agrees and makes sure I don't want to take the bed but I tell him I'm fine with sleeping on the floor. To be honest the floor is so uncomfortable to sleep on but I'd rather me be uncomfortable than jack be. I hear him jump into my bed and I chuckle as he giggles. Gosh his little laugh is so cute and innocent. I lay my head back and close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just about to fall asleep when I hear a small voice call out my name. I forget jacks in my room but then I remember I'm on the floor and he's in my bed and all of a sudden I feel I have a back cramp. Ow. "Finn?" I hear the small voice calling out to me again. "Yes jack?" I say in a soft voice. "Can you uhm uh....."