L

Finns POV

I hand jack a controller and the look on his face is so clueless. I stifle a laugh and say "you don't know how to play, do you?" He mutters a small no and I can tell he is embarrassed so I quickly add "well that's ok I'll just teach you." and smile at him. He nods his head and I just stare at him. He looks so adorable when he is embarras- no! Stop Finn your not gay! I snap back into reality and see jack just staring at me and quickly recover myself. "Oh uh ya lemme show you." I grab the controller from his hands a little forcefully and I see him look down. I feel a bit bad but I don't really know how to apologize so I just move on. "Ok so this is to go and this is to stop and this is if you have a powerup." I show him and he just watches in amazement as I beat the game in less than a minute. "Wow your really good at this game. How?" He asks in amazement his eyes wide. "I don't know practice makes perfect I guess." I shrug and hand him back the controller. He grabs it and I restart the game. As the game progresses I can see jack falling behind and he looks frustrated. I pause the game and turn on singular mode. I get up and kneel next to jack. "Wha- what are you doing?" "Helping you. It's easier if your in singular mode. Can I show you?" He nods and I put my hands on the controller over his. I think I see him blush but I am pretty sure it's just my imagination. We start the game and when jack finishes (with my help) he ends up winning first place. "Yes!" He yells and high fives me. "Hey do you want some hot chocolate? To ya know celebrate your win?" I ask thinking in my head if that was weird or not but my doubtful thoughts are cleared when I see him nod his head and say "our win." I gingerly stand up and jack does the same. We tip toe our way to the door and down the hallway to the kitchen. Jack takes a seat at the table and I start making the hot chocolate. I can feel his eyes on me so to ease the tension  I ask "marshmallows?" Even though I already know what he is going to say. "No." He responds shaking his head. "Why?" I ask a bit shocked. " uhm I'm trying to go on a diet." He mumbles and plays with his fingers. "Oh.....okay well let me know if you want them." I sit down and we talk and laugh for awhile until jack looks at me and says "you know what I would like some marshmallows please." "Alrighty then." I respond getting him the whole bag and he starts shoving them in his face as I sit down. He is drooling everywhere and we both start cracking up. He chews them all and swallows but his face is a mess. I stand up and wet a cloth and come to kneel next to him. "W-Why are you doing this? I'm not a b-baby." I just laugh and keep cleaning his face.

Jacks POV

I stare at Finn while he cleans my face. I study his features. Freckles, nice cheekbones, beautiful eyes, lips slightly apart. God he looks so hot when he's concentrat- woah there jack what the hell has gotten into you? It must be the hot chocolate. Ya of course. He finishes and puts our cups in the sink and we make our was back upstairs. Once upstairs he closes his door and locks it and it makes me feel sick. I don't know why. He always locks his door it's just this time it feels different. We fall into an awkward silence and then I finally speak. "Uhm well I'll just go get changed now." I mumble grabbing my bag and walking into Finns bathroom. I'm about to shut the door when I hear Finns voice. "Uh jack?" "Ya?" "You uhm left something out here it kinda fell out of your bag." He clears his throat as I turn around and am shocked at what I see.

Cliffhanger what do u think it's going to be?

                ~author

This may seem weird guys but legit I find that smelling something good while reading wattpad stories is awesome. Of course you can smell whatever you want but for my story I would recommend cologn and chocolate :) lol of course you don't have to just what I suggest.

~author