S

It says when to start the song so don't start it yet! :)

Jacks POV

I get up at 5:30 in the morning. Earlier than usual but I feel like I want to look good for Noah. I smile to myself as I look at myself in the mirror, before grabbing my bag and heading off to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kick up my skateboard and start walking towards the school when I hear a pair of wheels crunching in the leaves behind me. It's Noah. I smile and wave at him as he does the same to me. "Hey jack!" He Says picking up his skateboard and coming to stand next to me. I study his face. His cheeks and nose are tinted pink, cause of the cold weather. He has on a green jacket with gray sweatpants. "Hey Noah! so are you nervous?" "Nah not really." He replied with a shrug. We made our way inside the building and went to our lockers. We have seven lockers between us. After we grab our things we make our way to our first classes. Noah has english first and I have math. "Check ya later!" He says walking away. I wave and make my way into my first class. I sit in the very front and center. The class begins and I realize there is still an empty seat. I shrug it off as the class starts and pull out my textbook. After being in class for around twenty minutes, I hear the door open. "Care to explain why your almost twenty - five minutes late Mr. Wolfhard?" I hear the teacher say. I look up and see him. Finn. Start song now. He looks absolutely awful. His eyes are sunken in and huge bags sit underneath them, his hair is a frizzy mess, and he looks very skinny and pale. Finn doesn't respond to the teacher, he just stands there and stares at the ground. "Go take a seat." The teacher says sighing. Finn makes his way to the only seat left open. The one behind me. I start to sweat and naw on my lower lip nervously. I hear Finn plop down his backpack and sit in the chair behind me. I turn my head to the side to get a glimpse of the clock, and I can see Finns eyes on me. I brush it off and turn my attention back to the class.

Finns POV

My morning classes have come and go, and now it's lunch time. I slide out of my seat, sling my backpack over my shoulder and walk out of my last class before lunch. I didn't bring lunch or bring money for lunch. Like I even though of that this morning. This morning I hade woken up thirty minutes late. I stared at the ceiling for ten minutes, before rolling out of bed and getting ready. Now hear I am empty handed. I make my way behind the school and sit down in an alleyway. I pull my cigarette and lighter from my bag. I spend my entire lunch period here just inhaling the scent of  smoke and the disgusting moldy alleyway combined. When I make my way back inside the school I see jack and that boy I saw him with at the store, talking. My stomach twists in knots and I feel like I'm going to throw up. Jack glances at me before returning to his conversation. That puts me over the edge. I run into the bathroom and throw open the stall door. Once inside I throw up and start to cry. I let our ugly sobs, since I'm all alone I just don't care. I sit in the corner hugging my knees to my chest. I start to calm down, and slowly gather myself together. I walk out of the stall and I'm about to leave the bathroom when I hear a small voice say. " are you okay?"

💕