E

Jacks POV

I sigh as I sit up in my bed. Another sleepless night. It's now four in the morning and I haven't closed my eyes once. All I can think about is Finn. I know what he did to me was wrong, but I kind of want to hear him out.

Jack: hey Finn. I can't fall asleep and I kind of want to hear you out. Truth be told I miss you finn. Your obviously not awake, but when you see this please respond. :)

I set my phone down on my nightstand and lay back in bed when I hear a vibrating sound.

Finn: Behind the school before first period. 7:10. Don't be late.

Jack: ok thank you finnie.

I let out a little squeal as I lay back in bed.

Finns POV

I make my way around the school, where I'm supposedly meeting jack. I'm happy that I get to explain to him everything, and he's willing to hear me out. As I make my way around I see two people making out. I make a disgusted face until I realize. It's jack and Noah. Tears start to well up in my eyes. Is this why jack wanted me here. To see him kissing Noah, like I kissed that girl in front of him? Well then I guess I deserve it. I turn away and slowly walk home. There's no way in hell im going into that school.

Jacks POV

Here I am waiting at the back of the school. Just like Finn said. I got here fifteen minutes early thinking that if I was even a little bit late, he would go off on me. I know it's been hard for him seeing me with Noah. That's exactly why I broke up with him. I did it last night over text. He said that he was going to win me back again, and a bunch of bullshit. Whatever. He was starting to get annoying anyway. Finn is never annoying. Im snapped out of my thoughts when I hear footsteps coming towards me. I assume they're coming from Finn. When I look up I see who was causing the footsteps. Noah. He pulls me close to him and starts to kiss me. He pushes me up against the wall to the point where I can't move. I struggle and struggle but he doesn't budge. Eventually I just give up. After five minutes of this I see something out of the corner of my eye. I quickly turn my head, but don't see anything.

I've been feeling so shitty lately. It seems like every time I update is when I'm sad and need to distract myself. I'm so embarrassed that I'm like this. God dammit.