P

Finns POV

On my walk home I start to think. And think. How could just a week ago me and jack be so happy together. And now it's like we're barely aquantences It's sad really. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and when I pull it out all my thinking stops. It's a text from Millie.

Millie: hey Finn! I've been having some trouble with math lately and I was wandering if you could help me with it. You don't have to if you don't want to. Anyway just lemme know! Xoxo Millie

A smile starts to creep it's way into my face as I quickly type a response.

Finn: hey Millie! If you want to come over to my house it wouldn't be a problem.

Millie: ok sounds good! I'll be there in 10 minutes?

Finn: ok

I start to question how she got my number, but then quickly remember I only have ten minutes till she comes. I quickly jog home and make my way into my house. I text Millie my address and start to clean my room. I put all my dirty clothes away and push my teddy bear under the bed. I don't want her to think I'm a weirdo. I wash the dishes downstairs and put them all away, before changing my shirt. I hear a knock on the door and run downstairs. As I'm walking to the door I realize I never fixed my hair. Darn it. I don't know why I want to impress this girl so much but I do. When I answer the door she looks up at me with her big doe eyes. She looks so adorable in her little purple dress. She has her hair pinned back with a butterfly Barrett. She also has some pink lipgloss on her plump lips. I don't realize I haven't said anything until I hear her clear her throat. "Oh right." I step aside and let her in. She must hear me panting heavily because she asks "you okay?" "Ya just been cleaning." "Why?" "F-for you." She gives me a small smile and I start to lead her upstairs. When we reach my room we sit on my carpet and start to work on her math. We're on the second problem when my phone starts ringing and buzzing uncontrollably. "Who is that?" Millie questions. "Uh just someone..." I trail off and turn my phone off. I didn't actually check who it was. I thought that would be kinda rude so I just turned it off.

Jacks POV

When I get home I call Finn. He doesn't pick up so I keep calling. After getting no answers I start to text him. I want to know why he didn't show up today. After around 30 minutes of texting and getting no response I give up. God I miss you Wolfhard .

Finns POV

Millie leaves and I sigh making my way upstairs. We had a lot of fun. When we got tired of doing math we watched glee on my laptop and ate popcorn. She's such a bubbly and fun person, to be around. I start to remember all the text messages and calls I was getting when me and Millie were hanging out. I look at my phone and realize that it was Jack. I hesitate before telling him to meet me in the park tomorrow at midnight.

I'm so incredibly sorry everyone. I have been gone for so long and this chapter is so short. It's been awful lately and I really don't like for people to feel bad for me, but I feel like I have to give a reason for my absence. I tried to take my own life three days ago. So ya it's been rough.