E

Jacks POV

Noah led me out of the cafeteria and into the boys bathroom. He shut the door behind him then turned to me with an angry look on his face. "I'm s-sorry." I whispered. Noah could care less about my apology as he slammed me up against the wall with my hands above my head. Before I could catch my breath Noah started making out with me. When I tried to close my mouth he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I tried to wiggle free but Noahs grip was too tight. Noah had always been gentle with me. This Noah was different. I'm scared. I try to kick him but he just stood farther away. He finally pulled back and throws his shirt off before ripping mine off too. He started kissing down my neck while holding my hands above my head. "Noah s-stop." I pleaded but he just ignored me and kept going.

Finns POV

After jack left me I felt confused. Would we have kissed if Noah didn't interrupt us? My mind was swirling with questions as I made my way to the boys bathroom. I wanted somewhere quiet so I could clear my thoughts. Plus I have the worst headache. As I make my way closer to the bathroom I hear a small voice say. "Noah s-stop." Jack. I push open the door and my mouth drops when I see the scene in front of me. Noah has jack pinned against the wall and they both have they're shirts off. Jack has tear stained cheeks and his hair is a mess. Noah let's go of his hands and jack instantly tries to cover his stomach in embarrassment. "What the fuck Noah?! What the fuck do you think your doing?!" Noah didn't say anything he just grabbed his shirt and slung it over his shoulder. He winked at jack and left. "Jack are you ok?" He nodded and I watched as a tear fell from his cheek onto the floor. I raced to his side and wiped his tear away. He caught me by surprise when he jumped into my arms and started sobbing loudly. I sat there and patted his back trying to comfort him. When he was done crying he looked up at me and smiled. "W-why are you smiling?" "Because" He says "now I know his true colors." I smiled back at him. He quickly remembered the situation were in and jumped out of my arms. I rubbed the back of my neck while he put his shirt on. "C-can I spend the night at your place?" Jack whispered quietly. "Sure." And with that I grabbed his hand and led him out of the school.

Two updates in one day? Boom. Mind blown.