O

Kinda an emotional chapter. Get your tissues ready. *self harm*

Jacks POV

I wake up with something tickling my face. When I open my eyes I realize it's a strand of Finns hair. All the memories of last night come flooding back to me. I try to push away from Finn but I start to fall off the bed. I'm about to fall onto the ground when I see Finns eyes snap open and he places a hand on my back and catches me. He gives me a warm smile and I quickly stand up. "Hey jack are you okay?" He asks worry laced in his voice. I nod and dash to the bathroom. Once inside I lock the door and lean back against the wall. I start to sob. I can't help myself. I just let it all out. Was it right what we did last night? My breathing hitches as I hear a soft knock on the door. "Uh jack do you want pizza?" I sniffle before croaking out "sure." "Jack are you crying?" Finn asks wiggling the doorknob. He keeps trying until it finally opens. When he sees me he instantly hugs me. "Jack what's wrong?" "I'm sorry about last night. If you didn't want to do it or felt pressur-" "no it's fine I'm just scared." "Oh ok well don't worry jack I'm right here beside you the whole time ok?" "Ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finns POV

We ate our pizza in silence. I would occasionally look up at jack who was either fiddling with his fingers, or using his napkin to take grease off of his pizza. He never looked up at me once. When we finished he put his plate in the sink and walked to the couch. I did the same washing the dishes and sitting down next to jack. I sat down next to jack, I guess a little to close. He scooted away from me as far as he could. I mumble a quick sorry and run to the bathroom. I start to cry silently. I really don't want jack to hear me. I take my blade out of my bathroom cabinet. I have been cut clean for two years, but seeing jack like this and me being so confused about everything. It's too much. I slide the blade across my skin. It makes a think clean cut with blood dripping down the sides of my wrist. I quickly wash the cut and press on it with toilet paper until it stops bleeding. When I leave the bathroom I feel someone fall into me. It's jack. He hugs me so tight I feel like my ribs are gonna break, but I hug him back. "I'm sorry Finn. I'm not confused. I like what we did. A-and-" he starts playing with my shirt. "I'd l-like to do it again sometime." He says. I raise my eyebrows and he quickly turns away. "S-sorry I never asked you if you wanted to. I'm so ru-" but before he could finish I was pushing him into the wall kissing him. I pulled away and whispered in his ear. " me too."

Make sure you guys go check out some of my other stories they are super good! Thanks for all the love and support. May Finn wolfhard be with you ;)