Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Red With Embarrassment.

Niall rolled over in his bed, burying himself under the very comfortable quilt to shield himself from the sunlight.

His hands went under the pillow as he tried to make himself comfortable to oversleep.

However, he just couldn't get comfortable. He rolled over once more and – BAM!

"Ouch." Niall groaned, landing not very gracefully, on the floor.

He rubbed his back in an attempt to soothe the pain of falling right there.
"Oh man." He groaned once again and opened his eyes fully as he decided that it was better to get up now.

He glanced at the time on the digital alarm on the bed side table(which he never used).

"It's just 10:30."He said to himself, his voice still groggy from just waking up.

As if falling off the bed had brought back his senses, he jumped up, his eyes wide as he remembered something very important.

She's leaving today.

She might have already left.

Not even stopping to wear a shirt, he sprinted down the stairs in search of Angelina.

"Angelina!" He shouted, wanting to be heard in such a big house.
He rushed towards the living room to see no one.
He went into the family room.

Phew.

There were Zayn, Harry, Liam, Louis and Cheryl.

Wait.

She's not there.

"Hey guys. Where Lina?" He asked, trying to act like he didn't just run like a maniac all over the house.
"What's with not wearing a shirt?" Harry asked.

"I asked a question first." Niall said. It always worked.

Cheryl answered this time," She's gone–"

"What! She left already? Oh god! Now what? I was going to reason with her–" Niall yelled in agitation. He didn't want her to leave just yet.

Everyone stared at him with wide eyes, Cheryl's mouth still open from being cut off abruptly.

"Who were you going to reason with?" Someone asked from behind Niall.

"Angelina." He replied. Then turned around to look at the person.

"Angelina?" He asked in shock.

Hadn't she left?

"Yeah. It's me. Not happy to see me or?" Angelina said. This was clearly amusing to her.
It was sweet knowing that Niall didn't want her to leave.
Sweet? A volcano had erupted inside her.

And no one could miss how cute he looked with such a puzzled expression.

Angelina then gave him a proper glance.

Okay, wait. He's not wearing a shirt. Only sweatpants.

Why Niall? Why would you do this to me?

She thought.

"No, no. It's not that. Cheryl told me you left...But now you are here, so listen." He said, authoritatively.