Chapter 42

Okay, so author's note before this chapter. It hasn't been mentioned before in the story(and I admit, due to poor plot planning and timing and all because it's crap. I'll have to edit this book once it's complete.), but here, the guys had been on hiatus, Zayn had once left the band, and all of them have released their solo pieces. The only difference is, that the hiatus has ended, Zayn has come back and its basically a utopia.

Now, on with the story...

Chapter 42: Pillowtalk

"Niall, can you put some music?" Sonny requested. Even though they weren't doing anything, she couldn't help but feel like she was third wheeling in the back of the car.

"Oh, sure." He replied, switching on the radio. It already had a CD in it.

"Climb on board!" It blasted.

Angelina looked at Niall, confused, before she burst out laughing.

Niall's ears were tinged with pink and he had that awkward but adorable smile covering his face.

"Err, sorry?" He weakly offered, chuckling nervously.

Angelina still couldn't stop laughing. She laughed so much, she didn't even know why she was laughing anymore.

"What, I like that song, okay?" Niall tried to cover up, kind of embarrassed.

"Sure," She said, as her laughter gradually subsided.
"That's absolutely fine." Angelina stifled a laugh.

"Hey! Finally, something of my taste! Don't switch the channel please." Sonny requested, already feeling the song.

It had a pretty... bad meaning. But she loved it. What a talented singer.

And so, for the rest of the ride, Pillowtalk was their jam.

                                   ***

"Niall! Help!" Harry shouted, as Louis laughed mockingly.

While Harry was asleep, Louis had tied the duct tape around his wrists, quoting, it was 'just for fun'.

And now, because of their enjoyment, Cheryl and Liam had refused to help him.

Niall had just come back home. And he was Harry's only hope.

So, Niall watched, with wide eyes, as Harry ran towards him, his wrists joined together.

It was quite a funny sight, actually. Niall pursed his lips to stop himself from laughing.

"You gotta help me, mate. Out of all these cruel, heartless human beings, you are the only sweet one." Harry expressed.

Leave it to Harry to exaggerate every single thing.

Niall walked towards the kitchen, found the scissors, and cut the tape, freeing Harry from being bound.

Harry sighed dramatically, hugging Niall.

"My only friend." He said.

Everyone in the room laughed.

All of them were genuinely happy on seeing Sonny again. And of course, Angelina too.

Zayn was no where to be seen. Sonny noticed.