Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Deep thoughts.

"This is really cool." Angelina said as they walked towards the green lawn in the premises.

"I know right?"

Angelina looked at Niall and chuckled.

"What?"

"You actually spoke like a fangirl." She stated.

"Oh well." He replied.

"So, why a walk?" She asked.

"Why not, a walk?" He countered as the same feeling washed over him, compelling him to hold her hand.

Angelina was surprised but very happy.

After all, this was the first time he had actually held her hand without any reason, like that.

She squeezed his hand for a reason unknown as they swung their tied hands back and forth.

"So, what's your favourite colour?" Niall asked.

He needed confirmation.

"Um, blue. Yeah, blue." Angelina said.

"What about you?

She needed confirmation too.

"Green. But I like blue too." He answered.

Angelina grinned. She liked being accurate.

"What do you not like?" He asked.

"I don't really know... quite a few things." She said, pouting while thinking.

I just want to kiss those li

Wait, what?

"What do you think? Cause I know for a fact that you are pretty observant." She suggested.

"I think it'll be Attention."

Angelina's mouth formed a vague 'O' shape as she realised what he was saying.

"Honestly, the first thing that came to my mind was Charlie Puth. And his song." She chuckled.

Oh. There we go. One more person added to the Possible list.

Niall fake laughed.

"What about you? Fears?" She asked.

"I'm uh, it's just- not very major but-"

"You're claustrophobic. And that's completely alright. It's nothing to be ashamed of. No one is fearless." Angelina said.

Niall smiled at her for she always knew how to get him to believe things.

As an after thought, she added,
"Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fears, and how to be free from it."
She concluded with a wide grin.

"Wow. That's a nice thought. How'd you think of that?" Niall asked.

That clearly was something.

"What! You don't know? I just quoted Four from Divergent! Do you seriously not know about this? Oh god, why do I still like you!" She said, completely flabbergasted.

"I don't like reading books and you know that." He said, shrugging.

What's the big deal?

And wait, did she say she liked me?

"I hate you for this." She said, crossing her arms in front of her and frowning deeply.