Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Misheard and misunderstood.

"Wait, so you are telling me that Niall and Kelly go to Nando's and everything gets sorted out?" Angelina asked, eyes showing disbelief.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." Niall confessed, looking overly proud.

"Wow."
"I know right?"

"No, Niall. This idea is–" Angelina said but was cutoff.

"Awesome."
She shook her head.
"Amazing."
Shook her head once again.
"Fabulous."

"It's Ridiculous." Angelina stated.

And all the shine from Niall's face, fell.

"What? Why?" He said.
"Because food doesn't solve everything. I mean, yeah, temporarily, but not relationship wise." She said.

"No, I don't agree with that." Niall shook his head.

"What, you have a better explanation then?"
"If Kelly is a food lover, and Niall takes her to, alright, any restaurant, while she's eating, he can talk to her and convince her of why he did what he did. And because she was provided with food, she'll give him another chance." He stated, like it was all clear and obvious.

Cue the facepalm.

"No, Niall." Angelina whined.
"You don't understand." She continued.

"Look, this story is being followed by people and I wouldn't like to disappoint them. And what am I supposed to say- hey guys! I'm sorry if this chapter is not that good. It's actually written by Niall.
Really?"

Niall grinned stupidly.

"I still can't get over the fact that you wrote a fanfiction on me." He said, shifting closer to Angelina as they sat cross-legged on her bed.

Angelina tried to hide her pink cheeks by covering them with her hair.

"No, don't." Niall's hand came over her own and pushed the hair behind her ear.

"It's cute when you blush. Don't hide it." He whispered.

That just doubled the amount of pink on her cheeks. She could feel his breath on her ear.

Her eyes widened as she realised their proximity but she didn't move away.
She didn't want to move away.
There was an unknown force drawing her to him.

How cliche.

She thought.

She didn't dare look at him, because she was afraid, she might do something that would scare him away.

She wouldn't be able to control herself anymore. Because after all, this really was Niall Horan. The one and only.

Niall thought she would look his way. He waited, but she didn't.

He sighed as he pulled back and got off the bed.

"I have to go." He curtly said and walked out of the room.

"Hey, Cheryl." He said, nodding as he spotted Cheryl outside Angelina's room.

Cheryl smiled sheepishly and sprinted into the room.

"Angelina!" She said.
But Angelina was staring into space, sitting on her bed, unmoving.

"What was that? Mind explaining?" Cheryl demanded, seating herself beside Angelina.