Chapter 17

Chapter 16: Spill

"So what is it that I'm majorly missing?" Cheryl asked, locking the door to Angelina's room and sitting beside her with eyes full of curiosity.

"Oh, you don't want to know." Angelina smiled, as she thought of Niall.

"Spill." Cheryl drawled.

And then it was Angelina's turn to spill each and every single thing without a filter.

"Are you serious!!" She shouted.

"Shh, and yes, I am." Angelina said, trying her best to calm Cheryl down.

"That's so cute! So he got jealous. Then he kissed you. Then you got jealous and–oh my god. Just start dating already!"

"Cheryl!" Angelina whined, biting the inside of her cheeks to keep from smiling.

"Yeah, Yeah. Sorry. But whatever, I'm going to go talk to him right now!"

"No! No, no, no, no. He might not like that I told you everything." Angelina mumbled.

"You really think so? I can bet my closet that Niall is spilling everything from his perspective to all those guys." She said.

"Oh, you bet your closet. Then I guess I believe you. But still! Don't go talk to him. Just let the matter be." Angelina concluded.

"What? Aw, really? You just bursted my balloon."

Angelina offered Cheryl a sheepish smile and shrugged her shoulders in return.

Just then, her eyes sparkled with a new light and seeing that, Cheryl became a little wary.

"Enough about me. What about you and Liam huh?" Angelina asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Now it was Cheryl's turn to bite her lip and blush.

"Aw, You're blushing!"

"Yeah, I am. So?" Cheryl said, trying to be nonchalant about it.

"It's not working, Cheryl. Just say it."

"Yeah, fine. What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes! Everything!"

"Oh dear. The fangirl in you has not died yet, huh?" Cheryl asked.

"Never."

                                    ***

"So you mean you didn't know he was afraid of spoons, and told him to pass one to him? Oh god!" Angelina laughed.

A sound that always managed to make Niall's day.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I did. But, like, who's scared of spoons, you know. But that's fine. I've taken care since." Cheryl said.

Angelina nodded her head.

"I already know about how you guys met. You told me everything else. Hmm..." Angelina thought aloud.

"Do you want to know about Niall?" Cheryl asked, smirking in a knowing way.

"Why'd you have to bring him up!" Angelina exclaimed, head in her hands and the unstoppable grin plastered on her face.

Cheryl laughed.
"Okay, let's see. Do you know his favourite colour? 'Cause I actually don't." Cheryl said.

"Of course I do! Look, his favourite colour is green but he likes blue too." Angelina said like it was obvious.