Chapter 25

Chapter 25: The Journey.

"You got ice-cream?" Niall asked.

He was sitting on the couch when Angelina and Harry arrived.

But after his gaze fell on the ice-cream tubs, he sprang up and sprinted to stand in front of Harry.

"I got mint for you." Harry replied.

Niall's eyes widened in an adorable way as he quickly hugged Harry, taking the mint tub in the process.

"The day you guys went to the ice-cream parlour, he ate chocolate. Then he came home and told me how he wanted to try mint the next time." Harry said to Angelina.

"And you remembered? That is so sweet of you!" She silently gushed, smiling so much, she felt like her cheeks would fall out.

Niall grinned, holding up his ice-cream, and walked towards his room.

"So," Angelina whispered, grabbing Harry's attention, who was smiling at how happy he made Niall.

Things like that gave him a lot of genuine satisfaction.

"Is Narry real?" She asked, eyes filled with curiosity.

"Pfft." Harry walked towards the kitchen, professionally dodging the question.

"I'm eating the ice-cream. You want some?" He asked.

"And I never share. So this is a special opportunity. Say," he added.

"Wow. Okay, yeah. I'll eat some." She replied.

But there was only one thing in her mind that moment.

Narry is real!

Or maybe not...

                                   ***

"Whatcha doing?" Niall asked, entering Angelina's room.

"There is something called knocking." She replied, her phone still in her hand, her eyes focused on the screen.

"You should get used to me barging in by now." He said, making himself comfortable beside her, on the bed.

"Oh, so the fanfic, huh?"

Angelina smiled slightly, still tapping her thumbs on the screen, trying to write without breaking the link.

Niall didn't want to disturb her. So, he quietly looked around, zoning out after a while.

He thought about anything and everything.

About books(because there was a huge pile right in front of him); about singing; about food; and then eventually, his thoughts went to football.

He hadn't played in weeks now. And he really really wanted to.

On the other hand, Angelina didn't waste a second after Niall zoned out, to have a look at him.

At first, she saw, blue eyes, natural coloured lips, a defined nose and a light stubble.

But then, it was like a puzzle had solved itself, and she saw, mysterious blue eyes that held secrets safe; pink kissable lips; and a very unique aura around him that was very friendly and welcoming.

Yes, that was him.

The real him.

"Would you really do that?" She asked.