yay

hello! hope everyone has been well :) i know that i keep posting chapters with excuses about why i haven't updated yet, but believe me, i've been really busy lately, and in the least blunt way possible, i just want to say, i don't know why you're reading this. i'm serious, i wrote this when i was, well, pretty much a CHILD, who knew close to nothing about how story planning works. it was an impulsive decision to just randomly start writing this fanfiction and i, once again, truly apologise for zero updates.

that being said, one more thing i'd like to talk about is that i believe my writing style has changed? if not too much, definitely a little bit since this book, right, and honestly, i was never planning to continue this book, but you guys always leave so many comments and dms and messages on my notice board, and it has made me want to finish this story once and for all, you know?

i mean, really, thank you so much for all the support, i don't think this book deserves it but thank you, again.

alright, so, what i'm trying to say is, i'm really not quite proud of this work, okay, but your comments make me laugh and i find it hard to believe that anyone at all would ever be interested in knowing what happens next.

right, so, i keep digressing from the main topic at hand, but this is basically a notice (?) stating that yes, i will be continuing this book. i'm not sure when and how, but soon, promise.

thanks for keeping up with such irregular updates. i believe some of you read this years ago, man, it really means a lot.

thank you so much, hope you have an amazing day :)

see you soon x