Chapter 33

Chapter 33: That Cute And Pretty Face.

Sonny took a deep breath and knocked.
"Zayn?"

No response.

She sighed. Angelina had left, saying that she was completely sure they would sort things out. And she didn't want to be there to make it any more awkward.

Her words, not mine.

"Zayn, please open the door?" She asked, softly.

"Please?" She tried once more.

No response.

Damnit.

She too, had patience, but now, it was running out.

"I'm sorry, okay!" She said, a bit louder, banging the door with her palm.

No. Response. At all.

Okay, I'm stubborn. But looks like, so is he. And maybe, even more than me.

"Listen, Zayn. I'm here to apologise. I don't know why you're behaving like this, but dude, just open the damn door." She said, her patience level low, anger level high.

Now, Sonny was no Angelina.

She won't softly apologise till the person opened the door, like Angelina.

She won't not get angry and give the person all her attention, like Angelina.

She won't stay calm and be patient for a long time, like Angelina.

They were very very different. But still similar in every other way.

"Alright. So you won't open the door. I thought we'll spend some time, time that we have left, together, until I leave. But seems like that's not the case." She said, adding all the effect in her voice.

If normal talk doesn't work, this definitely always does.

"Wow. You're really stubborn. Are you even inside this room?" She asked, knocking on the door.

"Oh, right. You–won't–answer." She gritted out, punching the door with every word.

It's weird, yes. Because she's a fashion designer and all, and those girls are always sweet, nice, and what not.

Sonny could be. But when she got angry, boom, it was done.

"Zayn!" She whined, angrily.

"At least tell me what I've even done to get you so pissed?" She asked, waiting for an answer.

But, surprise-surprise, there was no answer.

"Man, this is useless." She sighed.

"You know, Angelina told me, 'talking it out always works'. And it might, only if both the people talk!"

"And honestly, I think you're overreacting." She complained.

"But just think, why are you mad in the first place? Ask yourself that. It might clear things up in your mind. You were so happy, not even an hour ago. And now, you're not even talking. Why? Think about it..." She completed, sighing and taking a step back from the door.