Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Sort It Out.

"Bye, Sonny. It was a pleasure meeting you!" Niall said, smiling at the end.

"We do hope to see you soon again." Louis added from their side.

Sonny looked at Zayn, who just smirked, waving subtly at her; and then back at Louis.

"I might just show up tomorrow." She said.
"Really?" Liam asked, his eyes hopeful.

"Then I'm going to borrow you for fashion tips!" Cheryl announced.

"No, she's coming with me for spray paint!" Zayn protested.

Angelina stood there, laughing.

She looked at Sonny, who caught her eye; as if saying- and you were actually nervous to come here.

Sonny shrugged, smiling softly.

"Okay, guys. I'll see you soon!" She said, backing away to head through the door.

"I'll go drop her." Angelina declared, not asking for permission.

"You're not going alone! It's evening already." Liam said, thoughtfully.

"Oh, let them go. I'm sure they can handle themselves." Cheryl said, helping the girls out.

Angelina nodded and soon, they were up and out of the door.

                                  ***

"Now, listen here, girl." Sonny said, grabbing Angelina's attention.

"Sort out everything with Niall. I want it done as soon as possible. No buts. Understood?" She asked.

Sonny was obviously faking the 'demanding demeanour'. But she needed this to get inside Angelina's head.

Angelina nodded, not really paying attention as they stopped outside Sonny's house.

"Promise?" Sonny asked, her expression wary.

Angelina looked at her, biting her lip in contemplation.

"Promise."

And, that night she spent in her own peaceful solitude, until she feel into deep slumber.

                                   ***

"Angelina, there's this new music studio in the making about an hour from here. Did you know that?" Liam asked her.

"I did, actually." She replied, standing up to take the Nutella jar from the other side of the table.

"Oh, great then. We were planning to, you know, just check it out. I mean, we don't really have anything to do over here, at home, right?" He said.

"That's a good idea. I've heard it's almost done now." She added.

"Thats cool. But when are we going?" Harry asked, looking at them curiously.

"Not today. Cause Sonny's coming." Zayn said.

Everyone turned to look at him.

"What?" He asked, making a nonchalant face.

"Nothing." Angelina smiled, and looked at the rest knowingly.

They just grinned in return.

"But we could take her along!" Louis proposed.

"I don't know..." Angelina said.