• First Things First- Intro

This is my first time writing a love story and that too on a platform like Wattpad. Truth is I'm a little scared. So I should warn you this is all in all a cringed kind of love story set in backdrop of India. And it may get mature in some parts so if you object something like that don't read this forward. The characters are both above 18.

Also the central characters have no resemblance to any real life living or dead. Those are my brain child. I really wanted to tag you with cast but I realised it was best left to your imagination.

Moving forward with the story I should also make you aware that I maybe a little lazy with the updates but I hope to do it ever Second Saturday.

Spare my English. 'cause am an amateur and still very young to be really picky about the words and their usage.

Also with this story am trying a different form of writing where am going to write from the point of view of two different characters. So each chapter will have the story being narrated alternately from the two characters. The character's name will be mentioned in bold before starting every new chapter.

And very importantly their is going to be lot of play with time. So I request you to read thoroughly because the story is almost in different phase of time every next chapter.So you have to put two and two together to really understand it. It's a very technical book because am not mentioning time but only hints like their age, different dates. So sometimes you might think I have gone crazy and writing utter nonsense. So please go thorough.

Feel free to share your feedback in comments and any theories or queries you have about the plot, story, or character. I hope you like the story. If you do PLEASE do vote!