• The Characters

For right now I only want to introduce you readers to the two central characters. Rest I believe will evolve as the Story moves forward.

I think it is quite absurd to give away the central characters at the beginning in bullets. But if you want to move forward an create a very own perception of what personalities and dimensions these two hold I prefer you move to the next chapter.

ABHINAV SINGH CHAUHAN

BORN: 17 April, 1998

YEARS: 19

• Bihari boy
• An unconventional bad boy who is loved and more
Dil Pekh Aashiq (Someone who finds easy to woo girls)
• Popular and Massy
Seems shallow at times but is deep

CAST PREFERENCE - Sid Malhotra/ Shahid Kapoor

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ZARA HANSDAH

BORN: 25 February 1999

YEARS: 18

• Lived in one of the North East State of India
• Shy but comes off as rude
• A friends come first person
• Believes heavily in creativity

CAST PREFERENCE - Alia Bhatt/ Priyanka Chopra

I know it's hard to see these actors as someone of age 17 or 18 but I am only providing preference

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I know it's hard to see these actors as someone of age 17 or 18 but I am only providing preference. This is only to avoid vagueness in the story. Hope you like the characters and feel connected and comfortable with them. I have only provided you with bits and pieces of how I perceive my central characters. You can totally assume their looks, personalities on your understanding from text.

I'd like to know how you felt this far... So please do tell me in comments!