Chapter Seven

Before I could even process the words that left his mouth I felt his warm hand on my cheek and his lips slowly being pressed against mine.

(edit; omg wig! sorry for all these btw lol i'm just shaking in my boots with this throwback)

I hesitate for a moment before realizing this is what I wanted, I kiss back. After a few moments we separate, running my hand through his hair. "I can add that onto my list now." I say smiling, we walk downstairs and into the living room, "what took so long?" Zach questions, "I was using the bathroom" I reply quickly.

I plop down on the couch next to Jonah and soon Daniels settles down next to me with a blanket and popcorn that he placed on the coffee table a couple seconds before he sat down. "What movie do y'all wanna watch" asked Jack, we all shrugged, "you can pick" replied Jonah.

As Jack picked the movie Daniel pulled the blanket over us, he intertwined our fingers. I looked over at him and smiled, Zach got up and turned off the lights making the room pitch black except for the TV screen lighting up the room. Jack had picked a scary movie, shocking. That's all people watch these days.

I snuggled a bit closer to him as the movie began, reaching over to grab pop corn every so often. As the movie came to an end I felt arms underneath me, picking me up and carrying me into a room, I knew it was Daniels because once I got set down on the bed a wave of Daniels cologne entered my nose.

Daniel crawled into bed next to me and I found my eye lids growing heavy. I fall into a hefty (lol) sleep.

-Daniels POV-

I picked Macy up and carried her to my room and tucked her underneath the blankets, I scooted next to her in bed, I watched as her eyes slowly closed. I rolled over to her and wrapped my arms around her cold body, and sang to her.

*sings song at top*
(edit; i was so lazy holy shit)

When the song finished I kissed her head. "I like you- I like you a lot" I whisper into her ear. I lay my head down on the bed and drift off to sleep.

-Macy's POV-

I woke up to a pair of strong arms around me waist. I fluttered open my eyes to see Daniel staring down at me, "good morning, princess" he said in a groggy tone, I smiled at him.

"Morning Dani" he kissed the middle of my forehead. I wiggled out of his grip and made my way to the bathroom and got dressed.

When I came out Daniel was still laying in bed. "Macy" he groaned dragging the 'y', "I'm cold" I giggled at his struggles, "what do you want me to do about it?" I said walking closer to the door. "Come cuddle" his lower lip came up over his top lit and he made his eyes go wide.

"Daniel I hav-" "Please" he begged, I sighed and gave in and made my way to the bed. Daniel scooted over and made room for me, the second I got under the covers Daniel immediately pulled me over to him so my head was on his chest. He then wrapped his arm around me.

"I cherish moments like these" Daniel whispered. "So do I," I breathed out. I kissed his cheek moments before there was a loud sound of something breaking. And a sharp pain in my right leg.

(edit; wtf this was such a random idea)