Chapter Eight

appreciate art ^

Daniel and I shot up from each other's arms as we groaned in pain. I looked over and saw the noise came from a window being broken, smashed. Glass covered the bed and floor, Zach, Jonah and Jack all barged into the room.

"What hap-" Jonah paused, looking around the room at the glass, but Zach was staring at something different ;) he was looking at Daniel and I, there was a few shards of glass in our skin, a thick piece in my right thigh and a couple tiny pieces in my gut.

(edit; it literally makes no sense how macy got hurt so much more than daniel like wut)

There was a thin piece in Daniels arm. "Macy oh god!" Daniel yelled running into the bathroom to get the first aid kit. "I'm fine Daniel," I say getting out of bed, ignoring the wave of pain that was occurring in the effected areas.

I clenched my fists, "you don't loo-" I cut Jack off my slamming my hand over his mouth. "Really I'm fine," I laugh nervously, attempting to pull a piece of glass out of my thigh. "Macy-" Daniel says entering the room with a large white box with a red cross in the center in his right hand, placing his free hand on my left cheek.

"You don't have to be tough, you can be hurt and I'm here to help you," I sigh, "Daniel, um" I look at the boys and mouth the words, "can you give us some privacy," Zach understood and nudged Jack and Jonah and they left the room closing the door slowly behind them.

"Yes, it hurts but let's take care of you first- you're more important" I say reaching my hand out for the kit. He smiles, "ladies first," I smirk and nod, "this is going to hurt ok, darling?" I nod and clench my fists ready for the pain.

Daniel grips the shard of glass and looks up at me, I give him a reassuring nod and he tugs the material out of me. I groan in pain, "I'm sorry."

(edit; shouldn't someone with a medical degree be doing this?)

Daniel says with a worried expression on his face. I smile, "its fine; I'm all good." Daniel wraps the area of my leg that got injured in gauze. He goes to pull the other pieces but first he places the med kit on the bed and grips my hand tightly. He pulls the smaller pieces out of my gut and allows me to squeeze his hand through out the process.

After he is done helping me I sit him down on the bed and he shows me his arm, it isn't bad its a thin piece, thank god. I kiss his nose for good luck and quickly pull it out and I see him taking a deep breath. I wrap his arm and smile, "you ok?" He nods and looks past me at the mess on the floor.

But between all the shattered glass I see a dark red rectangular object. I walk away from Daniel to get a closer look, it's a brick. I pick it up and see that there is a note taped to the side. 'He can't save you this time, i love you and no one else is allowed to take you away from me.' (edit; .. k)