Chapter Seventeen

"No! Daniel! Listen to me!" I yell and follow him out the door. "What Macy? What could you possibly tell me?!" He said as he turned around showing his now pink face. I run up to him, "I love you Daniel, not Jonah. I promise." He looks me in the the eyes and says, "how- how do I know you're not lying?" "You're just going to have to trust me, we have been through thick and thin together. Wait- who told you about it anyways?" "Jonah told me." I could feel my eyes widen. "He- he lied he 100% lied to you. I am telling the truth" he shook his head and started heading back to the car, I grabbed his arm. "Don't leave Daniel- believe me" "I-I can't. I don't know how" he shrugged his arm away and got in his car. I didn't notice how badly I was crying until he drove away. I could hear my head pounding in my ears. I ran in my house and break down in the middle of the kitchen, thanking god that my parents are at work at this moment. I sink to the floor and run my hands through my hair, "this is Jonah's fault!" I shriek. "I HATE YOU!" I sob, I repeat these words until I fall sleep crying on the cold, hardwood floor.

This is legit the shortest chapter ever but ya know ya girls tired