Chapter Twenty Eight

Macy! Macy!" I️ hear behind me. I️ shake my head no, allowing the continuous steam of water to fall. I️ feel arms wrap around me, "Macy, oh my god" the male turns me around to face him. "Let me be Jonah" I️ whisper, unable to speak. "I️ can't," Jonah looks into my eyes, staring into my soul. "Daniel is crying too."

My eyes widen. Why? Why is he crying? He is the one who hurt me, he left me. "No" I wipe my tears again, "no" I️ repeat shaking my head. "He does not have the right to cry, he was the one that made me cry, he is the one that makes me feel this way. He was the one who made me feel like I️ was nothing and not worth it. He was the one who shattered me and made me feel like shit. He ruined me, now I️ finally pick myself back up and he comes back and, and he ruins it all. Again. He does not have the right to be crying." I feel myself cover my mouth with one hand. Jonah wraps his arms around my small body and holds me. "I'm sorry Macy, I'm sorry that this happened to you and I am sorry about what I did before I-" "Jonah, none of this is your fault. Daniel is the only one at fault" "No, no" Jonah releases the hug and shakes his head, looking down. "I could of called you more, I could of texted you more. I should've, I should've. I regret it all Macy, I was in love with you but I couldn't be with you because of him. I could've called you and comforted you, I knew he was cheating on you and I should of helped. But I didn't, and I don't know if I still love you it's just- I don't know Macy, I never know." A single tear drips down his face, followed by more. My Uber arrives faster than I expected, I open the door and wave Jonah to get in with me. "Screw them, come home with me," Jonah hesitates but then accepts me offer and climbs in the vehicle after me.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

"Come on in," I open the door to my shared house. "Beautiful" I hear Jonah mumble, I giggle before closing the door behind him. "Are you tired, hungry?" I ask, "is there anything certain that you want to do?" He thinks for a moment before replying, "can we just- you know- talk?" I nod and signal him to follow me to my room. I close the door behind the two of us and lay down on my bed with Jonah. I start the conversation, "what happened? What caused Daniel to change? Jack changed also, why?" He sighed, "well you see- as you know Daniel got a new girlfriend her name was Jen. Jen was bad, a bad influence, she got tattoos, she smoked, and dropped out of school. I'm guessing she got Daniel into that mess, you're going to have to let him explain Macy." Jonah shrugs, "so how did you change, I️ wouldn't think of you to be the modeling type" I️ let out a deep breath, "I️ wanted to do good with my life instead of waiting for someone who cheated on me, so I️ fixed myself up then I️ went to different modeling agencies and yeah, I️ got accepted and here I️ am." Jonah nods in response, we both hear a sound echo through out the house and turn to the door. "I️'ll get it" I️ say before standing up and walking down the stairs. I️ pull open the door to see Talia and Lily along with Daniel and Jack, "we both forgot our keys and the rest of the girls went shopping with Zach." I nod and leave the door open and speed walk up stairs to avoid Daniel, I figured out that I failed when I hear a voice calling my name. "Um Macy" I sigh and stop, but I don't turn around. "We need to talk," "we already did Daniel, you are a bitch. You cheated, I️ know. We don't need to talk anymore" I reply with anger filled in my voice. "Not properly, we need to sit down and figure things out between us, it's not all what it seems. I️ promise" I turn around to face him. "Hold on I️ still want you- come back I️ still need you" Daniel whispers, but loud enough for me to hear. "Fine Daniel, fine."

sorry this was short but i hope you like it (: