Chapter Twenty Three

o o o o o o o o D a n i e l s P O V o o o o o o o o

"Daniel, come here" Jonah waved me over to the living room where the rest of the guys were sitting. I sat down next to Zach on the end of the couch. "We forgot something" Jonah starts. "Do you know how we are going on tour? Well Corbyn is you know- gone. So who is going to sing his parts? Also, the fans still do not know about his death." We all looked at each other, clueless. 'Maybe we can go live and tell them?" We nod at Jacks suggestion and set up my phone and we all squeeze into the frame and the live starts. People get on immediately, asking questions like; 'where's Corbyn?' 'What happened?' 'Are you guys ok?' "I want all of you to screen record this if you can" says Jonah. Then we wait patiently for about 2 minutes then Zach starts to talk. "Most of you probably recognized we have not been very active recently" "and there is a reason" Jack adds on. I take a deep breath and begin to speak, "as you probably know, Corbyn is not with us. That is because during the shooting in Las Vegas the other night, h-he" I can feel my voice starting to crack, and my voice getting weaker. "He passed away" Jonah finished for me. The comments were blowing up. "He is gone, we will not be active in the next few weeks because of this, so if you could try to take it slow, that would be nice" Jack says, picking at his fingernails. "Thank you all for understanding" Zach says before ending the live. We all take a deep breath and look at each other. "Now that that's done. Tour." We all think, my mind is empty. I cannot think. Everything is happening too fast. "Macy" Zach says quickly, looking up "can she sing?" I stare at him for a bit. "I-I'm not sure" "ask her" says Jack, "its worth a shot" I shrug and head into the kitchen to call Macy.

Me: Hey Macy
Macy: Hey Dani
Me: can I ask you something?
Macy: sure
Me: it's kind of random but um... can you sing?
Macy: well- uh I did a few covers before? But they aren't very good
Me: so you have a youtube channel?
Macy: yes but not many people know about it, so don't like- tell people
Me: I won't
*end of call*

"Guys!" I yell and scramble into the room, "she has a youtube channel" I open the YouTube app on my phone and search 'Macy Woods' into the search bar at the top of the screen. On the second channel down, there is a picture of my girlfriend in the circle. I click on it and press on the first cover, which is the most recent from 2 months ago.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

"That was amazing" Jonah yells excitedly, "I know right" Zach jumps up from his seat and starts double to double high-five Jonah. I laugh and call her, the boys huddle around the phone. "Hello?" I press the speaker button. "That was amazing!" "Your voice is incredible!" "How are you so good?" Things like these come blasting out of their mouths. She stays silent for a while. "Daniel..." she trails off, "did you- tell them?" I look around the room. "Uh- um maybe" she ends the call. "Ops" I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Dude she is going to kill you" Zach laughs. "Yeah, I know" I respond. That song she sang, it was very good. She hit most of the notes perfectly, the sound of her voice was soothing. "DANIEL!" A voice cane booming through the front door. "How did you get here so fast?" Jack asks. "I need to kill Daniel as fast as possible" she says walking over to me. "You should probably run" Jonah leans over. I nod and quickly turn on my heels and start rushing out the door. I hear footsteps behind me, "Macy, Macy calm down!" I yell rubbing around the back yard.

o o o o o o o o o M a c y s P O V o o o o o o o o

"You showed them my YouTube channel! I have the right to be angry at you!" I turn around to see her charging at me, she is very close. Before she has a chance to stop in front of me I run towards her and pick her up. "DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY! PUT ME DOWN!" He ignores me and starts walking to the pool. "JONAH! JACK! ZACHARY! HELP ME!" The boys come running out from outside, "are you guys gonna do something?" I ask shrugging. Zach comes running towards Daniel, "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HURT MY BEST FRIEND!" Zach comes hurtling into Daniel. And they both fall to the ground. I take this time to get up and run inside the house. "Not so fast" Jonah smirks as me, "don't you dare" as I back away from him I feel a pair of arms pick me up from behind. "Oh come on!" I yell, this time it was Jack. "Zach! I need you again!" "I'm in a bit of a predicament Macy!" I shift my head over to see Daniel pinning Zach on the ground, "do your job Jack" Daniel says. Jack starts from a walk into a run. I see Zach fighting Daniels grip. "It's ok Zach. My phone is waterproof" he nods and I embrace myself for going under. "Jack" I whisper, "please don't, I don't deserve it" he slows down. "On one condition" he smirks. "Which is..?" I trail off. "You kiss me."