Chapter Sixteen

Macy's POV

I release the hug, "thank you Jack" I say. I walk into the house and close the door, I slide my back against the door and allow tears to fall from my eyes.

Jack's POV

When I said that. When I said I would do anything for her, mean it, I really do. Macy is broken and she is lost. At this point, I would do anything for her. I peered through the window and sighed. I couldn't see her, the shades are closed. I walked back into my car and drove back home.

I pushed open the door and stepped out of the car then slammed it shut. I threw my hand on the door knob, but before I could push down the handle in order to open the door, the door opened, revealing a boy taller than me with blue eyes. "Where is she?" Daniel says sternly. "Where is Macy!" He yells grabbing my arm and dragging me into the house, pushing me up against the wall he yells it again. "Where is Macy?!" "Daniel- she is fine. I promise you she is at home" I say trying to calm him down. "What did you do to her?" He asked through his teeth. "I did nothing Daniel" I reassure him, "I did absolutely nothing" he let's go of his grip and walks out the front door, slamming it behind him. I checked my arms to see pink marks on my biceps.

Macy's POV

I sat there, on the ground, doing absolutely nothing but sobbing. Soon after I heard a knock on the door, I didn't do anything about it. But more knocks came soon after. Upon with yelling, "Macy! I know you're in there!" I couldn't tell who the voice was. I was too busy focusing on the pain of my throbbing head. "I'm coming in!" I hear. But I sit and stay at front of the door. Right in front of it. Something suddenly pushes against my back, causing me to get pushed along with the door that has been shoved open. A body slid through the door. "Macy?" I look up, "D-Daniel?" I stand up and back away. "I need some time alone to uh, think" "think? Think about what? Why you cheated on me?" He started making his way to the direction I was in. "Listen Daniel, I was in too much shock of what was going on in the moment and it just happened ok? I feel so guilty for not pushing him away but he just kissed me a-and I was al-" Daniel scoffs. "What did you say? Because I heard other wise" I was confused and I obviously showed it on my face because Daniel was now face to face with me, letting only an inch in between us. "Jonah said that you came onto him" at that very second my mouth felt as it dropped to the floor. "He said he was taking you for a coffee and you told him to pull over and when he did, you told him you loved him. And then kissed him" his voice weakened, "do you know how much that hurts?" He shook his head. "Unbelievable" Daniel turned around to leave but I grabbed his arm. "Let me explain, that's not true. He said he loved me and he kissed me Daniel. He lied to you- I promise" now what I thought was the love of my life was staring at me like I had 3 heads. "You have to believe me Daniel- I'm your girlfriend" he stepped closer to the door, "Daniel! Don't go" I pleaded. "Believe me" "I think I would trust one of my best friends, someone I've known for years. More than my ex-girlfriend. That I met a few weeks ago" with that he slammed the door and left.

I know this is short but I'm a busy person I got a life too 😂 hope you enjoyed (: