Chapter Twenty Nine

"Um Macy" I sigh and stop, but I don't turn around. "We need to talk," "we already did Daniel, you are a bitch. You cheated, I️ know. We don't need to talk anymore" I reply with anger filled in my voice. "Not properly, we need to sit down and figure things out between us, it's not all what it seems. I️ promise" I turn around to face him. "Hold on I️ still want you- come back I️ still need you" Daniel whispers, but loud enough for me to hear. "Fine Daniel, fine."

He puts out his hand for me to hold, I hesitate but grab it lightly and allow him to gently pull me into a guest bed room. We sit down an awkward distance away and stare at each other for a little bit. "I️ left you, I️ ditched you, I️ walked away. I️-I️ know that. But-" he took a deep breath in, "but I️ thought it was for the best, I️ didn't think I️ was good enough for you Macy." Daniel opens his mouth to speak again, but I️ don't let him. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no" I️ kept repeating for what seemed like hours. "You have it all wrong. I️ loved you Daniel, I️ really did, so, so much. You promised me that you wouldn't move on, that you- that you wouldn't leave me. But look what you did, you broke me into millions of different pieces. Do you know how long it takes to solve that puzzle? Well I️ do. It took months for me to put the pieces back together. Now they are all over, everywhere. I️ can't find some of the pieces I️ don't know what to do," I️ feel tears rolling down my face, hard, my head starts to throb, I️ look down and shake my head. "I️ know what it feels like Macy, but on tour I️ changed they made me. They made me a different person and I️ didn't want you to change into the nasty person I️ became. I️ tried to protect you, protect you from being bad." I️ lift up my head, "who's they?" I️ ask. "Your girlfriend? Jonah told me she was a bad influence Daniel. So who is it? Who changed you?" I️ sob, "she was our opening act. They changed her too, she was a bad influence, worse than me. She just wanted a good successful career, so she obeyed and listened." I️ turn my head to the side looking away, embarrassed of the things I️ said. I️ just blamed everything on him, it wasn't his fault. None of it. I'm the bitch, not him. "I'm sorry Daniel, I️ really am I️ was the one who had it all wrong and I️ feel absolutely awful. I️ should of let you explain an-" I️ don't finish apologizing and speaking so fast I️ don't think he can understand me but that's because I️ get cut off by Daniel gently pressing his lips onto mine. Resting his finger under my chin, I️ don't know whether to kiss back or not. After all he's done to me, but I️ do love him. I️ love the old Daniel. I️ decide to pull away, "I️ want to kiss you, I️ really do trust me." I️ stand up "then why don't you?" Daniel asks. "Because I'm in love with the old Daniel, not this one" with that being said I️ exit the room slamming the door behind me leaving Daniel alone sitting on the bed.

o o o o o o o D a n i e l s P O V o o o o o o o o o

She leaves the room, I️ reply what she said over and over again in my mind. 'I'm in love with the old Daniel, not this one' by that she meant the Daniel who is warm and cuddly, the Daniel who would sing you to sleep, the Daniel who would rip glass out of your leg. She wants the guy who was with her through Corbyn's death, she wants us back. The old us. The guy who would walk through fire to save his girlfriend. I️ quickly stand up and walk out the door and out of the house. I️ get in my car and access Siri and say, "directions to the closest tattoo parlor."

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

I want to change for her. I want to make Macy happy. Why? Because I want to be with her again, I realized my time with her made me the happiest. No matter how much shit we've been through, we could get through anything together and we will. I love Macy Woods. The old her and the new her. I realized even if she is a model she is still the same, me not so much. She is still the same girl that will stick up for herself in any situation. The same girl that gives people chances. The same girl that I fell in love with 10 months ago. So, I am going to try everything that I can to make her fall in love with me again. I've learned that I would do anything to see this girl smile at me, to laugh with me, to hug me, or to kiss me. Anything.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

I pull up to the tattoo parlor and shut off my car. I sit in the driver seat and tap the wheel with my4 fingers, getting ready for a change. I step out of the car and slam the door shut, locking the car. I slowly take steps toward, approaching the clear door with black edges. I get to it and swing the door open causing bells to ring, showing everyone inside that I am here. I make my way to the pale red headed girl at the front desk. As I reach it she pushes her short, thin hair behind her ear. "What can I do for you today?" "I would like to remove my tattoos." I say lifting my arms to observe them, "and I want to get one tattoo."

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

i hope y'all enjoyed this one (:

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

word count: 1117