Chapter Thirty One

Once our lips attach I feel the magic I️ did before, the sensation of being in Daniels arms warms my heart again. Realizing how good it feels I️ deepen the kiss, placing my arms around his neck. "I️ love you so much Macy Woods" Daniel whispers after we kiss. "I️ love you too Daniel Seavey."

I️ feel like Daniel and I️ are finally getting on good terms. "Hey," he says placing a finger under my chin. "Wanna cuddle?" He grins. I️ nod my head yes, I don't think anyone in the world knows how much I miss him. I miss the way he wrapped his arms around my tightly, and the way he supported and helped me. I don't know what I did wrong. We were doing great, we were perfect. I decide to let my wonders speak for themselves. "What did I do wrong?" I ask, instantly regretting saying that. What if this ruins what we just had less than 30 seconds ago. He sighs, allowing his shoulders to move up and down. "Honestly Macy, I don't know. I- I" he shook his head and looked down. I smashed my lips onto his, "it's okay Daniel. We're here now together, that's all that matters." He agrees and crawls into bed with me following along. An awkward tension filled the air, I️ was laying down flat on my back as Daniel was sitting up, pressing his back against the bed board. I️ got confused when Daniel picked my head up and placed it on his lap, taking the hair tie out of my hair and playing with it gently. "It's okay baby girl" he whispered, then I️ felt wetness drip off my cheek and onto my neck. Then I️ heard his voice, Daniels voice was the last thing I️ remembered until sleep took over my body.

o o o o o o o D a n i e l s P O V o o o o o

I️ want Macy to be happy, she deserves the entire world and everything it has to offer. I️ also want her to feel safe and feel loved by everyone, her friends, her family, everyone she knows. But especially by me, I️ was the one that hurt her most, I️ was the one that made her loose all her trust, I️ was the one that broke her. Now, I️ will do anything to fix that, to make up for the things I️ did. I️ lay a dozen kisses on her temple, moving down to her cheek and ear. I️ snake both my arms around her and hold her as tight and as close to me as possible, rubbing her back in circles like she used to do when Corbyn passed away a long, long time ago. Durning this process I️ hear a voice, "Daniel, Macy, We're home!" Jonah steps into the room, "shh" I️ whisper, attempting not to wake Macy up. "Sorry" he starts, "you two are back together?" "not yet" I️ answer, Jonah smiles. "You love her though, don't you?" "more than I️ should" I️ say honestly. He chuckles and exits the room, shutting the door quietly behind him. Macy shifts her position so she is laying on her stomach, still resting her head on my chest. I️ sigh and kiss the top of her head, and tangle out legs together. I️ am trying my ultimate best to comfort her the most I️ can because right now she needs it, like I️ did almost a year ago. It's crazy how long ago his death was, the second we lost him it's like the world flipped upside down. Everything has changed since then, his family, our families, his friends, the fandom, the band itself, and us. it changed all of us as people, we've grown to appreciate things more like I️ did with Macy. Macy is amazing, she is perfect. I️ don't understand how people couldn't like her, we were the couple everyone wanted to be like. But tour ruined it, tour ruined my world. Macy was my world, she was everything my life revolved around. I️ could of fought for her, I️ should of, but I️ didn't. Back then, we were still labeled as a new band and I️ didn't want to destroy our career, selfish of me I️ know. But, now I️ know to fight for the people who mean the most to you, not what means the most to you.

o o o o o M a c y s P O V o o o o o

I️ woke up to the beautiful sound of Daniel snoring softly in my ear. I️ tried to get up but then realized I️ was trapped in Daniels grasp. I️ attempted to wriggle out between his arms that were both around my waist, his own hands were connected, holding me in. "No, don't leave" he mumbled, "I️ want to spend all the time I️ can with you, plus I'm cold." I️ laughed and rested my hands on his chest. "Thank you" he whispered, I️ smiled and cuddled my head into the crook of his neck. Moments later the door was swung open, "Dani- oh Macy you're still here?" asked Jonah, I️ nodded in response and quickly put my index finger up to my lips signaling him to be quiet. He understood and whispered, "the boys and I️ are going for breakfast" "okay" I️ nod softly. When Jonah shuts the door I️ feel Daniels hand intertwined with mine, I️ smile at the sudden action and whisper in Daniels ear, "home alone" Daniel smirks. We wait a few minutes to make sure that everyone left, then we both shot up from the bed. "Race ya!" I yell and run out of the room. "Hey! That's not fair you got a head start!" Daniels yells back. I used my arms to push me off the wall to help me turn the corner. I hear footsteps trailing behind me, "not so fast!" I feel a pair of arms lift me off my feet. I scream at the sudden action, "put me down!" I get thrown over Daniels shoulder as he runs down the stairs. We both laugh as he throws me on the couch and presses his lips against mine.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

sorry i haven't updated in like years. i was working on this chapter then the thing got deleted so u had to restart most of it. i hope you enjoy it tho!

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

word count; 1128