Chapter Twelve

"Its not that big of a deal" I say, looking down picking the white polish off my nails. "Macy- Macy look at me please" Daniel begs, I look up. His eyes meet mine, "I just don't want you to get hurt. I need you" I nod, "alright- ok" I say. I hold up my index finger and bend it in my direction signaling him to come closer, he does and I give him a quick kiss. "I love you princess" "I love you too."

Once we got back to the boy's house everyone was asleep. Most likely because it was past midnight, Daniel helped me out of the car then picked me up without permission and carried me into the house. "You are way too light" Daniel comments, "tomorrow we will feast" I chuckle, "alright" he continues up the stairs and quietly into his bed room. We don't bother to do anything, we both just climb into bed. I rest my head on Daniel chest, listening to the beat of his heart.

I got woken up by a pair of arms reaching under me, "morning princess" Daniel whispers as I flutter my eye open. "Morning" I say lifting my head to see Daniel looking down at me, carrying me out of the room. "Where are we going?" I ask. "I made breakfast" he replies while sitting me down at the chair. I smile and sip my orange juice.

After we are done eating Daniel asks me what I want to do, "you can pick" I say, "but I want you to pick" I take a moment to think. "Can we watch a movie?" He nods and we head upstairs. "What movie would you like to watch?" He questions he helps me into the bed, "Cinderella" he chuckles. "Alright love" he gets in the bed with me and finds the movie and we cuddle and watched the movie.

"HELLO GUYS!" A loud Zach said charging into the room about an hour later. Daniel jumped at the sudden noise while I let out a little laugh, "hi Zach" I replied. "Feeling better" I shrug in response. He nods and exits the room. Once he leaves Daniel pauses the movie and sits up, "who do you think wrote it?" I looked at him for a moment, "wrote what?" I ask sitting up as well. "The note- the note on the brick" I pretend to think, but I know exactly who did it. "Andrew" it was kind of obvious, instead I shrugged. "Um- I- I do not know Daniel" I said, clearly doing an awful job at lying. "Andrew did it didn't he?" I look around the room, avoiding eye contact. I could tell he was upset. Out of no where he left the room. Slamming the door behind him.

(A/N sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was in New York over the weekend so I was very busy. This is a very short one but I will try to post again soon)