Chapter Nineteen

"Dad- he's amazing" I smile looking at Daniel. "Do you think I care?" My smile quickly fades. "No dating!" A tear rolls down my cheek, Daniel hugs me and takes me hand, pulls me out of the house gently. "No one will separate us princess" he kissed me and I kiss back immediately. Daniel places both of his hands on my head and stuffs his head next to my ear and he starts singing. "Not even the gods above, can separate the two of us- nothing will come between you and I" he kisses my forehead "I know" I say.

"You know you can stay here anytime you want right?" he asks as we pull up into the drive way of the Why Don't We house. "yes Daniel, I know" we get out of the car and into the living room. Daniel and I sit on the couch, "does any one wanna watch a movie?" Daniel suggests grabbing the remote off the coffee table. Everyone agrees and finds themselves seats on the couch and floor. Daniel is next to me, on the edge, I am next to Daniel, then Jonah is next to me, then Jack and Zach are on the floor. I scoot closer to Daniel not wanting to be near Jonah. I feel a body get up from the couch, a minute or two later Jonah comes back with a blanket and sits closer to me than he was before, "do you guys want to share a blanket?" He asks. "I'm ok" Daniel says, I nod yes and Jonah lays the blanket over the two of us. We all decide on watching the movie A Dog's Purpose. We were about 15 minutes in when I felt something warm being places on my hand. It was my left and, Daniel was on my right so it had to be- Jonah. I quickly pulled my hand out from under it, Jonah glanced over at me and smirked. This only caused me to move closer to Daniel. I watched as Daniels eyes were focusing on the TV screen, I giggle and kiss his cheek, fixing my eyes black onto the movie.

I wipe my nose with a tissue again, causing my nose to start to get irritated. "Don't cry love, its just a movie" Daniel whispers as he presses his lips against my forehead. I smile, "alright." As the movie came to a close my eyes started to grow heavy, "goodnight princess" is all I can remember before drifting off to sleep.

Oh my goodness I have been so busy!! Sorry for not posting