Chapter 12: Inter-dimensional Wedding

"What the hell man?!" Tamara asked her visor wearing brother. She didn't realize he wore something like that.

"Hold on" Tom replied while walking to the door. He opened the door to Matt who had a scared look on his face. He was in his night wear with a robe on.

"Finally, you actually dress down for my place!" Tom said. "Care to join us or do you want to drop off my keys and go to bed?" Matt came in quickly. He saw Tamara on the couch with her hair down. She looked at him with her black eyes and Matt instantly knew who she was.

"Are you Tamara?! It's so nice of it to meet you!" Matt ran over to give her a hug. Instead, she threw him into a wall out of instinct.

"I forgot to tell you that she can also fight." Tom looked down at Matt while offering him is hand.

"Who the hell is he Tom?!" She walked over to Tom while he was helping Matt up. He made sure Matt wasn't seriously hurt before introducing him.

"Tammy, this is my friend Matt. He's not only my friend but, he knows about us."

"Why does he know about us Tom?"

"Blame Tim for this one. He was caught by my boss and now he and my boss knows about us." He had an irritated look on his face for that incident.

"You mean that horned haired guy who was about to take you to bed?" She didn't realize what she just said in front of the two. Tom started to blush while Matt looked at him like he did something bad.

"Was he seriously about to take you to bed?!" Matt looked at him shocked. He knew those two had different relationship when they alone but, he didn't know it was that kind of relationship.

"He was going to help me to my bedroom and then leave!" He looked both of them as if he wanted to throw them out the house.

"So, he was going to hit it and quit it then?" Tamara said curiously. By then, Tom was red.

"This is the reason why I worry about you when you go to the United States and no, he wasn't going to 'hit it and quit it'. He was going help me to bed and why am I explaining this?!" Tom started to yell. He did not want to explain his sex life to his friend and twin sister.

"I was curious about that too given the fact that we had to strip you down and throw you into a tub full of ice. Heck, we didn't even have to do a full strip. He was trying to take his clothes off quickly in front of our boss."

"I was in heat!" Tom was close to dying from embarrassment. 

"Wait, you was in heat? Why didn't you come sooner or call me?" Tamara asked.

"I didn't know if you could come. Besides, I don't know why but, I'm still hot." Tom replied.

"Red Leader says it's temporary until he can get the serum from the labs that produce it." Matt said.

"Red Leader huh? So that's what you guys call your boss here too?" Tamara asked.

"What do mean?" The both asked.

"Well, she's called the same thing my world and well..."Tamara trailed off before Tom asked her a question.

"What's her name?" He put his hand on her shoulder. He knew she would find someone before he did. She was an ass like him but, he was always telling her to find someone worth it.

"Tori, her name is Tori but, she goes by the title of Red Leader in my world." Tamara said. Both men looked at each other.

"Does she...?"Tom asked before Tamara replied.

"Look like the female version of your boss? Yes." She showed a picture and sure enough, she did. He thought about him and Tord. Is it possible for this to happen if our worlds are different?

'Its possible big brother' Tamara replied in her mind. Tom had a special link to her when they were born. It was no surprised she caught that.

"So, when is the wedding?!" Matt squealed. He loved hearing about weddings and the dresses that came with it.

"More importantly, where?" Tom asked with a serious look on his face. Tamara found her in a different world even though she was born in this world. She lived more in other dimension than her own because other dimension parents were still alive at the time. She only came over to visit her actual family from time to time.

"My world I'm afraid. It's not just my "family" and friends, it's also her army that wants to join in." She looked down. She didn't want to tell them about that.

"You can shift a lot of people now. If you do it right, you can bring us over as well as other people." Tom placed his hand on her shoulder again. He never really doubted she couldn't do it.

"I want you to meet her. Both of you." She held her hand out to Matt as well.

"Should I? We got work tomorrow." Matt said.

"You have work. Besides, grab some clothes. you can go through your mirror or the mirror at work. It's better that way and we get to go on an adventure!" Tom grabs Matt and Tamara's hand. He ran them up to his room where there was a body mirror.

"Let's go then!" Tamara took them through the mirror.

Meanwhile at the mansion

Rinnnnnng!

"Hello?" A man answered. He was looking over some paperwork he had brought home.

"Sir? Remember the gentleman you had on house arrest? A Mr. Tom Ridgewood?" A woman said worried.

"Yes, what is going on with him?" He knew something was wrong by the tone of her voice.

"He's gone sir." She was getting ready to be yelled at.

"What do you mean gone?!" His voice was laced with anger. Tom knew better than to run away. Especially when he was on house arrest.

"He disappeared. He's not on the radar anymore. It's as if he vanished."

"That's impossible!" His voice rose. How? Was it because of that woman? He's placed under restriction to prevent this.

"Sir?" The woman was scared now.

"FIND HIM NOW!" He yelled. He almost threw his phone at the wall.

"Forget jail time. I let you slide too much for you to keep doing this." He talked over to his knife collection.

"It's about time I have my fun with you soon." A sadistic smile formed on his face. 

A/N

Awwwww! And someone is a little too happy in his thoughts. The next chapter will have Matt talking! And Tori.