Chapter 14: Punishment

Warning: It's about to get kinky in this chapter. You have been warned.

"Hand him to my maids! They can handle him!" Tord yelled as he busted through the doors to his home.

He was going to enjoy this punishment. He has been planning it for weeks after the fist fight they had. He went into his room to set everything up. He grabbed some rope, a chair, and a first aid kit. He walked over to his knife collection and grabbed a special knife. He wanted to hear screaming tonight maybe something else. He went to go take a shower while they took care of Tom.

He was to be stripped own, bathe, and put in nothing but a pair of red shorts. His hands were to be tied up, he was to be blindfolded, and he was to be brought to their boss' room as soon as they were done. He timed it right because the minute he came out in just his sweatpants, Tom was being shoved into the room. He forced Tom into the chair and secured him with the rope. He didn't want Tom to run from his punishment. He was going to enjoy this little session if it killed him.

"This is not funny Tord!" Tom yelled. Tom hated not knowing what was happening to him. That's why he had a love-hate relationship with his friends.

"Does it look like I care?" Tord replied. He unsheathed the knife which made Tom start to freak.

"What was that?!"

"Why your punishment. With you tied up like that, how can I not add to the fun?" 

Tord started to giggle evily while walking over to Tom. He saw the fear crawling over Tom's body. He wanted to see more of that. He wanted to have fun with Tom and possibly more. The serum in Tom's system only controlled his monster morphing ability. It didn't control the heat he was still going through.

He touched Tom's chest with his metal hand to see Tom shiver. He pressed the blade against Tom's skin to see his reaction. Tom tried to move way but, couldn't. He couldn't see either which sucks because he felt sharp metal on his skin.

With one slow slide of the metal against his skin, Tom started to scream. He realized that the metal was a knife that was about to take another go at his skin. He felt something else as well. It was lips on his wounds. He felt gross when something wet slid up against one of his wounds as if someone was licking his cuts. It was gross but, hot. He let out a small moan which he hoped his punisher didn't hear. Instead, he ended up with slightly faster cuts to his skin. He started to yell again but tried to hold it in. 

He wasn't going to give Tord the satisfaction of his screams. He noticed the cutting stop only to be replaced with someone wiping strong alcohol all over him. He arched his back to as if he wanted to get out of this BDSM nightmare. Tord pushed him back into his chair before grabbing a riding crop from the top of his dresser. He started to smack Tom's wounds with it. Each smack earning a noise from him. Tord wanted more out of the blindfolded man. He wanted him to give in and become his. He started to smack the uncut skin too. That's when he noticed Tom was blushing hard at this.

"Is my toy enjoying his punishment?" Tord cooed. He was enjoying the reactions Tom. He touched Tom's sore thigh and saw him jump. He slipped his hand up the shorts Tom was wearing. He pinched the flesh to hear a groan from him. He pulled his hand away while seeing the look on his face.

"I'm not your toy-"He yelp when he felt something hit him painfully.

"Now, who are you going to obey?" Tord said playfully. He had the crop ready to smack Tom if he got the answer wrong.

"Not you-"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Ow! You son of a-"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Now what was you saying Thomas?"

"Go suck a dic-"

Whack!

"Ahhh! That was my dick you asshole!"

"Hmm?" Tord hummed. He was this close to getting the knife again. He didn't care about the language. This was almost getting nowhere for him. 

"Now, again, who are you going to obey?" Tord asked again playfully. At this point, Tord was getting annoyed with Tom's resistance to answer his question correctly. He wanted to mark up Tom's skin some more with his knife. Make him scream his name a little. 

"Not you-OW FUCK SHIT!" Tom felt a rage filled smack on his wound. It was like Tord was getting angry all of a sudden. As much as he could tolerate pain, this was starting to get unbearable. Especially when the heat made his body sensitive to anything.

This kept going on for thirty minutes until Tom couldn't take it anymore. Damn! You would think he could last a little longer. Tord made the hits more painful than the next as if he was releasing his anger onto his bound victim.

"I'm asking this question wrong." Tord said. He started to see Tom pant as if he was a bitch in heat. He started to run his metal hand through Tom's hair. He saw the pleading look on Tom's face even though Tom tried to hide it. He knew he wasn't going to make it.

"Will you submit to me min kjærlighet?" All he had to do was say yes and it would be over. He untied Tom from the chair and let him fall onto his chest. The still bound man didn't try to resist anymore. It was starting to get tiring to keep fighting him. He wanted the pain to stop and if that means saying what the man wanted him to say then so be it. 

"I give up, Tord. Just take me before I regret it." Tom looked like he needed release. He felt a hand run through his hair. As if it he was being petted. He let the scent of cherry, tobacco, and wood take him away.

Soon, everything was a blur. 

A/N

I have two chapter of this. I wanted to do this for chapter 13 but that chapter was used for him pranking Red Leader. This chapter and next chapter will have smut so, you have been warned. Also, this is my first time writing smut so, I'm sorry if it sucks very freaking badly.